SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers

Let'sGoHawks!

What about 2 goals against on 2 shots faced against Manitoba of the Great White North? Are you serious? :D

You mean in that game that didn't count? He wasn't paying attention, but he had good reason, he was looking up where that 8th banner is going to go... I am talking more about the games that count especially the 1st five games where he tallied 4 shutouts (is that even good?)

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean in that game that didn't count? He wasn't paying attention, but he had good reason, he was looking up where that 8th banner is going to go... I am talking more about the games that count especially the 1st five games where he tallied 4 shutouts (is that even good?)

"Games that don't count" Sounding very much like a gopher fan there.

I think the same could be said for "Goofers". It's about as un-comical as Sue.

I totally agree. North Dakota fans have for too long offended the proud heritage of the Golden Gopher by referring to it as a "Goofer." Fire Helmet is dead on here. It is totally the same thing. Let's learn a lesson from our sophisticated neighbors to the east. Thank you so much! :D

I totally agree. North Dakota fans have for too long offended the proud heritage of the Golden Gopher by referring to it as a "Goofer." Fire Helmet is dead on here. It is totally the same thing. Let's learn a lesson from our sophisticated neighbors to the east. Thank you so much! :D

Well, atleast we know that sue get's under some fan's skin...isn't that the point?

Now this is what Gophers vs. Sioux week is all about. Some back to back bantering. :D

So where is the "Thirsty Thursday" spot in Grand Forks? We should be pulling into the Forks around 11:30-Midnight tomorrow night, will need something to celebrate the long drive.

for you, the bun

Now this is what Gophers vs. Sioux week is all about. Some back to back bantering. :D

So where is the "Thirsty Thursday" spot in Grand Forks? We should be pulling into the Forks around 11:30-Midnight tomorrow night, will need something to celebrate the long drive.

Golden Gophers celebrate by taking Golden Showers.

Beings that I am not going to make the trip (damn) unless my friends can come through with a spare ticket somewhere. I can't decide whether to watch the games on FSSN or FSN. I like the Wooger as he's fair and thinks highly of the Sioux program, but despise that joker Muzzoko. I'll end up recording on both and probably watch FSSN and come into the other room only to hear Muzzoko's dribble when the gophs are getting pounded.