SiouxSports.com Forum

INCH vs. USCHO

01grad

The person who writes for USCHO doesn't give much inside information like INCH does. I miss Todd from last year because his subject categories were much more interesting. I haven't been too impressed reading that column this season because it is usually just has stuff we already know such as who the top performers were and statistics for each team. INCH has some more nitty gritty fun facts and insight. Not to mention that the USCHO person picked Denver to sweep us. We will at least get a split as we always do.

Just something I thought people might want to discuss as I am sure others read these to get fired up for a weekend of hockey.

Not to mention that the USCHO person picked Denver to sweep us. We will at least get a split as we always do.

She's just biased because she's partly a DU fan. :D

But the Pios have a strong enough team that picking them to sweep us isn't completely out of the question.

And I agree about PCM and Brad.

PCM's interview on FSSN was breathtaking. I watch it each night before going to bed to give me pleasant dreams. :ohmy:

Brad's blog rules, even more so now that he is moderating comments.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought the USCHO column of the WCHA isn't good. I've always read them in the past but now I really find no reason to even read them anymore.

I read this week column and I wasn't impressed. I will read PCM's stuff because I am biased but the other stuff isn't very good and I can take it or leave it. I like College Hockey News and INCH.

Edited by Goon