SiouxSports.com Forum

Football this Weekend on The FSSN

cheesemover

Time of GVSU football game changed - www.mlive.com

The Grand Valley Sports Network feed, Webcast at gvsulakers.com, also is being picked up by a North Dakota network that will show the game statewide.

Tom Cleary will do the play-by-play and former Laker Bob Mitchell is the color analyst.

Are these the same guys from last year?

Great.

Iceberg,

I was gone last weekend but heard the quality for the Winona game was lower than normal on ku band. Did you find it poorer than usual, maybe tough weather in the GF area?

nah the signal was the same...72 on the Coolsat :silly:

per Sioux site

http://www.fightingsioux.com/ViewArticle.d...;ATCLID=1324685

GRAND FORKS, N.D.--The University of North Dakota athletic department and WDAZ-TV announced today that Saturday's NCAA Division II second round playoff game at Grand Valley State will be televised on the Fighting Sioux Sports Network (FSSN).

The FSSN will pick up the live broadcast provided by Comcast Local, featuring Tom Cleary on the play-by-play and former Laker Bob Mitchell as the color analyst.

The FSSN is carried on channel 23 in Grand Forks and East Grand Forks and on Midcontinent Cable systems across the region.

Saturday's game is scheduled for an 11:30 a.m. Central kickoff.

Crap. I thought it started at 12:30. I work until noon and will get home at like 12:25! ???

I like to listen to Dan, Tony and Tank on 96.1 and turn down the tv sound. If you can you listen to the radio at work, you can find out what's going on with the game. Enjoy. :silly:

Can anyone confirm that there will or won't be a webcast of this game??

Time of GVSU football game changed - www.mlive.com

The Grand Valley Sports Network feed, Webcast at gvsulakers.com, also is being picked up by a North Dakota network that will show the game statewide.

I searched gvsulakers.com for a direct link but it alludes me.

Anyone in Dallas know if any of the bars will do the telecast? The Alumni office sent out a list of cities around the country but I didn't see Dallas listed. If anyone is going to arrange this put it on the Website here with an address.

Dallas? Have fun at the game...Cowboys by 21.

Anyone in Dallas know if any of the bars will do the telecast? The Alumni office sent out a list of cities around the country but I didn't see Dallas listed. If anyone is going to arrange this put it on the Website here with an address.

It's getting harder and harder to find bars that can show the games using the Sat. coordinates. I have found one place in the Seattle area with a digital KU band that's needed to get the game, the problem is that it was purchased specifically to watch Montana Griz football. So if the game times conflict you couldn't watch the Sioux game, this weekend that is the case. When I lived in Houston I never found a bar with the capability to watch FSSN. I need to just buy the a dish for myself.

Good Luck finding the game.

All I want to say is GO SIOUX & BRING IT HOME BACK TO GRAND FORKS WHERE IT BELONGS. I'll be in THE SWAMP this up comming Saturday. We got FSU to take care of so for that GO GATORS SWAMP THOSE NOLES. P.S. TEBOW FOR THE HEISMAN. ALSO GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

SIOUX FAN (HOCKEY) SINCE 1973.

On tonight's UND coaches' show, Dale Lennon said Chappell and Murray are doing well in their rehab. They're not going to practice at all this week. There's reason for optimisim with both of them. They'll both make the trip. He said 24 hours can be a significant time in the recovery process. Right now, both seem to be doing well in the recovery process. He wouldn't say what the plan would be if neither one could play.

Dallas? Have fun at the game...Cowboys by 21.

Thanks, otherwise would be at the Grand Valley game again. If Sioux are healthy enough they win by 10 if not they still might win.

I am guessing Mat or one of his teamates will have satellite and will try and watch the Sioux Sat.

All I want to say is GO SIOUX & BRING IT HOME BACK TO GRAND FORKS WHERE IT BELONGS. I'll be in THE SWAMP this up comming Saturday. We got FSU to take care of so for that GO GATORS SWAMP THOSE NOLES. P.S. TEBOW FOR THE HEISMAN. ALSO GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

SIOUX FAN (HOCKEY) SINCE 1973.

I've gotta cheer for my hostile and abusive teams :lol:

Go Seminoles and FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

I've gotta cheer for my hostile and abusive teams :lol:

Go Seminoles and FIGHTING SIOUX!!!

Hey I like the latter part for which is in green talking about the NCAA or should I say the PC NAZIS. At least we can agree on that & GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. SWAMP GRAND VALLEY. ALSO GO GATORS SWAMP THE NOLES & TEBOW FOR THE HEISMAN.

SIOUX FAN SINCE (HOCKEY) SINCE 1973

Try the fox and hound up in Lewisville. We watched the Sioux/Bison game there a few years ago. I believe they have KU band satellite. There use to be a few alumni events around the area but they seemed to have died off. Maybe I need to get more involved! :lol:

Try the fox and hound up in Lewisville. We watched the Sioux/Bison game there a few years ago. I believe they have KU band satellite. There use to be a few alumni events around the area but they seemed to have died off. Maybe I need to get more involved! :lol:

sound like an all day party at dsf's :D football at 11:30, hockey at 7:00 ;)