SiouxSports.com Forum

Who owns a game-worn Nike Swift?

Big A HG

I just wanted to see who all has one on here. I have one I was thinking about trading, but just wanted to see who is all out there.

I know AZSioux has the Finley currently, and used to have the Radke.

I've seen a few at some games. I saw Oshie's at home, Watkins and Chorney on the road.

I know a BC fan has the Lee.

Other than those, I haven't seen any others.

A BC fan has Lee's?

he bought a couple, he did have the finley as well now i have it. hes a collector and a good guy as well

LFSPRO has the radke now

i know a few different collectors and fans each bought a few but good amount of sioux fans got them for the most part

im pretty sure jones family may have boughten his

So where do you get these game-worn jerseys? I saw that they auction them at home games, where else, Ebay?

they are very hard to get and very very expensive for sioux gamers. the swifts were auctioned off, the chepest went for 600.00 i think and didnt duncans go for 2 or 3 grand?? cant remember. they also auction them during home games, last years jerseys and a few extras from the years. going rate seem to be 400.00 to whatever. they will hsow up on ebay a handful times per year.

they are very hard to get and very very expensive for sioux gamers. the swifts were auctioned off, the chepest went for 600.00 i think and didnt duncans go for 2 or 3 grand?? cant remember. they also auction them during home games, last years jerseys and a few extras from the years. going rate seem to be 400.00 to whatever. they will hsow up on ebay a handful times per year.

Thanks. After being on this site awhile, I couldn't quite understand all the hype about these jersey, but then I saw a few down in Madison last weekend, and saw that they are pretty sharp.

Thanks. After being on this site awhile, I couldn't quite understand all the hype about these jersey, but then I saw a few down in Madison last weekend, and saw that they are pretty sharp.

plus its the first time ever wearing that swift style, there were only 25 or so auctioned and frozen 4 patched and the hobey wore one :lol:

I do have the Radke and may be interested in a trade. It, along with my other jerseys can be viewed on our website www.orwicksioux.com.

sweet site! nice additions and improvements. the puck collection is bad ass and how you displyed them on that page!

Dumb question: My daughter wants a Sioux jersey for Christmas. Do they sell new jerseys with names on them?

no they usually dont have jerseys numbered or named at the ralph. they arent allowed to sell jerseys or custom make them of current players. they can however make you customized jerseys of players that have left or you can find another place to get them done getting any player current or older.