SiouxSports.com Forum

Parking at the Ralph

Fetch

Who do you call to find out about a parking place at the Ralph ?

Anyone else notice how many open parking spots there are there

I believe it has to do with Club level - but if there are that many not being used why don't they try something else ?

Who do you call to find out about a parking place at the Ralph ?

Anyone else notice how many open parking spots there are there

I believe it has to do with Club level - but if there are that many not being used why don't they try something else ?

I'm pretty sure a "parking pass" will cost you about $500. Actually I'm not really sure how much $$$, I did happen to see the prices for all of the different levels of season tickets a couple of weeks ago, but I don't remember how much$$$. What I do know is that they probably wont just sell/rent/lease you a spot. I think there'd be too many pissed off club level ticket holders if they found out the Ralph was having a sale on empty parking spots. You'll probably just have to hoof it like the rest of us poor fans;)

OK I just called & was told it would cost me another $990 to get in the next level "Coaches Club" to get a parking pass - am I the only one who thinks this is ridicules - & the lots are less than 1/2 full :lol::p

Bah Humbug :angry:

OK I just called & was told it would cost me another $990 to get in the next level "Coaches Club" to get a parking pass - am I the only one who thinks this is ridicules - & the lots are less than 1/2 full :lol::p

Yup thats the Ralph for ya. If it wasn't for the sioux playing in it, i'd disown it. The way its ran is rediculous but thats all Ill say.

Welcome to corperate American (REA Style). I pay and would not mind doing so, but they tell me our Athletic Department is still losing money...? Boy, how did we ever make it before the REA was built....? Really be nice to see some open records on the financial dealings of the REA...? Never happen since it is privately held trust.. ;)

Welcome to corperate American (REA Style). I pay and would not mind doing so, but they tell me our Athletic Department is still losing money...? Boy, how did we ever make it before the REA was built....? Really be nice to see some open records on the financial dealings of the REA...? Never happen since it is privately held trust.. ;)

Corporate = lyin money hungry people. When they say something, think opposite. The Coaches club use to have benefits as well, but now your mainly pay $1000 to park. It was worth it the first few years when you could go to the 'Club bar,' the one where no one could get into before the game started except club members, to eat free food and socialize. That made it worth it! Now they take that away, charge us more, and hmm yeah, that makes awholelotta sense. Thank REA!

OK I just called & was told it would cost me another $990 to get in the next level "Coaches Club" to get a parking pass - am I the only one who thinks this is ridicules - & the lots are less than 1/2 full :silly::D

Bah Humbug :lol:

For that much money you could get door to door taxi cab service from your car to the Ralph (and back) for the season, and probably a "happy ending" with each ride;)