SiouxSports.com Forum

I'm Comin Clean

proudsioux

Well I get bashed a lot too, and am used to it kinda, although it does get old.....

I already sent you numerous messages, but this is going out to everyone, even though the majority of the posters here already know this stuff.

You can't come on these boards and post crap that you're making up. Especially if it has to do with players and their girlfriends cheating on them, or their families; stuff like that is personal. If you were in that situation, you probably wouldn't want people making stuff up and putting it on internet forums.

I don't care who your sources are, LOTS of people read these boards, people who are bound to know more about something than someone else, so you can't pretend to be a know-it-all.

Just keep things respectful, and don't spread rumors about people (players or not). The players, girlfriends, families, etc. do come and read these forums and keep up with a lot of them.

Some of us just need reminding of these things. Happy posting ???

Well I get bashed a lot too, and am used to it kinda, although it does get old.....

I already sent you numerous messages, but this is going out to everyone, even though the majority of the posters here already know this stuff.

You can't come on these boards and post crap that you're making up. Especially if it has to do with players and their girlfriends cheating on them, or their families; stuff like that is personal. If you were in that situation, you probably wouldn't want people making stuff up and putting it on internet forums.

I don't care who your sources are, LOTS of people read these boards, people who are bound to know more about something than someone else, so you can't pretend to be a know-it-all.

Just keep things respectful, and don't spread rumors about people (players or not). The players, girlfriends, families, etc. do come and read these forums and keep up with a lot of them.

Some of us just need reminding of these things. Happy posting ???

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH..... Let's take it easy. The information that I heard was, like I said, from 2 different credible sources. I thought it was an interesting angle, to the story. True, I don't know if it is 100% true because I didn't call TJ of Anthony myself, i'm sorry I didn't, but if you did, please let us know. If not, then you do not know yourself, so do not chastise me for imparting the information I heard. I already apologized for my part in this, so accept it, and, as my friends in the eagles said, "Get Over It". Next time I hear some interesting information that I feel this board might enjoy, which I hear quite a bit of, I will not put it up for fear of your rath. As I said, I already apologized, so quit beating a dead horse.

Next time I hear some interesting information that I feel this board might enjoy, which I hear quite a bit of, I will not put it up for fear of your rath. As I said, I already apologized, so quit beating a dead horse.

Or you could just post fact filled news like...

I heard on the news this morning that they have a guy in custody, didn't catch the name though. There were 2 counts against him, something about a weapon and somethin else that I don't remember, nothing with assault or murder or manslaughter or any of that kinda stuff I don't think. Just what I heard on the news.

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH..... Let's take it easy. The information that I heard was, like I said, from 2 different credible sources. I thought it was an interesting angle, to the story. True, I don't know if it is 100% true because I didn't call TJ of Anthony myself, i'm sorry I didn't, but if you did, please let us know. If not, then you do not know yourself, so do not chastise me for imparting the information I heard. I already apologized for my part in this, so accept it, and, as my friends in the eagles said, "Get Over It". Next time I hear some interesting information that I feel this board might enjoy, which I hear quite a bit of, I will not put it up for fear of your rath. As I said, I already apologized, so quit beating a dead horse.

I actually talked to Chris VandeVelde's girlfriend about it, and yes she knows what she's talking about since Chris lives with TJ and (formerly) Anthony.

Another thing, I was responding to proudsioux's post(s) in the Grieco thread... Did I say anything about you? No. So why are you so offended by what I had to say? (Although I guess I did say "this is going out to everyone" which also doesn't point directly at you.)

I actually talked to Chris VandeVelde's girlfriend about it, and yes she knows what she's talking about since Chris lives with TJ and (formerly) Anthony.

So you could have said that in a tactful manner instead of jumping down my throat, correct? Then I would say that one of our sources is wrong, definatley could be mine, definatley could be yours, who knows if she would tell the truth about that kind of thing. And since you got to step on your soapbox, let me mount mine. People not having any tact will not get very far ahead in life. Even when things aren't going your way, and you feel the need to reprimand someone, use a little tact, it will take you alot farther then just all out chewing them out. Try it sometime and you'll see. That's my biggest pet peave in life, just try a little tact. It'll be worth millions. *Off the soapbox*

I believe it was at this point that you referred to me.

No I was not talking about you. I have no idea what you said about any situation, I don't hold people's posts against them. And if I do have something against one of your posts, I will put it in a personal message to you, not in the forums for everyone to see. Ask proudsioux.

Hmmm, SiouxSports.com has moderators, an administrator or two and Jim. It's not anyone else's responsibility to police the site. At least not IMHO. I'll post what I want and not run it by anyone else first. At least I will until one of the 'bosses' tells me to knock it off! ???

Im sorry. Ive said it once and ill say it again. I jsut did it for kicks since none of u take me serious anyways, it hoguth why the hell not cuz u guys dont believe me. thought it would create a luahg or two.

Please tell me that at least the part about getting drunk on 'Stones was true? ???

oh yeh man...that was no act....ive been dirnkings tones for about 10 years now since i was 15. I liek windsor too. in fact im gettin a keg this weekend for ht efootball game and hockey games. me and a buddy are splititn it and hope to have it gone sunday morning. prolly see me postin on here

oh yeh man...that was no act....ive been dirnkings tones for about 10 years now since i was 15. I liek windsor too. in fact im gettin a keg this weekend for ht efootball game and hockey games. me and a buddy are splititn it and hope to have it gone sunday morning. prolly see me postin on here

Sometimes, pro-name change forces don't need to look too far to find fuel for their fire, do they, proudsioux? Do everyone a favor and retire YOUR name.