SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Tigers

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech 3-BADgers 1 with 16 minuntes to go in the 2nd. I saw Tech last weekend and they look as quick as the BADgers. Anderson is actually whisteling the BADgers for thier cheating ways. They are feeling shame in the box.

That's weird that the Badgers aren't scoring 8 goals when they play a team that isn't Robert Morris. :crazy:

Tech 3-BADgers 1 with 16 minuntes to go in the 2nd. I saw Tech last weekend and they look as quick as the BADgers. Anderson is actually whisteling the BADgers for thier cheating ways. They are feeling shame in the box.

Much shame? But after... they go free.

:crazy:

Couldn't ask for a better first period.

CC outshot us 9-6 and had a few nice chances where JPL had to make great saves, but the majority of this game was played in CC's defensive end. I'll take 3 goals on 6 shots every period from here on out!

Great job playing smart and staying out of the box, as well. WCHA refs love to penalize a team to opening up a lead, but so far, we haven't taken any stupid ones.

Keep it up for 2 more and get 2 points boys!

Mich v. OSU were just 4 on 3 for over a minute and it looked like the three blind mice playing the four stooges (Mo, Larry, Curly and Schemp). I can't believe Miami gets the #1 nod playing in that conference!

PS - I don't care who is #1... so long as it is not the Gophers... unless they are playing us... than it is just more salt in the wound when be beat them. The End.