SiouxSports.com Forum

Do you think some more new line changes are about to happen

Fetch

I think it will be the same lines as what we saw Saturday at MTU. The VV-Osh-Duncs line combined for 4 out of the 6 goals, so to say that Duncs hasn't contributed I'd say is wrong, he just hasn't put it in the net as often. Teams are pressuring Duncan more than ever, which will just leave more oppurtunities for Chris and TJ. I'm not saying a line change won't happen, I just don't think it's likely.

I'd still like to see a Oshie-Kozek-Duncan line, even though the sticks wouldn't match up right. :crazy: Those guys would fly and they are all snipers.

I think it will be the same lines as what we saw Saturday at MTU. The VV-Osh-Duncs line combined for 4 out of the 6 goals, so to say that Duncs hasn't contributed I'd say is wrong, he just hasn't put it in the net as often. Teams are pressuring Duncan more than ever, which will just leave more oppurtunities for Chris and TJ. I'm not saying a line change won't happen, I just don't think it's likely.

I'd still like to see a Oshie-Kozek-Duncan line, even though the sticks wouldn't match up right. :crazy: Those guys would fly and they are all snipers.

I like the VOD or DOV line they were dominant on Saturday night, I would hope they keep it together.

It was good to see Lapoint & Marto play together (& I don't think CC scored when they were on the ice)

You are correct.

Why was Genoway playing D ?

Because that's where Hakstol thinks he can do the team the most good.

Who sat last night ?

Forney, Davidson, Jones

Won't be surprised to see more line changes in the near future. Happens all the time at the beginning of a new season. However, hard to justify (to yourself or others) line changes when you're coming off a 6-0 win.

There were a few passengers last night and I expect Hak will make the proper adjustments.

It was good to see Lapoint & Marto play together (& I don't think CC scored when they were on the ice)

It's definately a tradeoff between speed and puck handling against the physical game whether your put Marto or Jones out there. CC has a great forecheck and I thought Marto helped us out when he was in Saturday.

Is Frattin able to makt the trip this weekend or will one of the other guys get a chance to play??

im guessing genoway will move to forward this weekend with marto and jones both in at D. i think frattins out isnt he? so i think that may leave 2 forward scratches