SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SPARTANS - HOF Game

AZSIOUX

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vandervelde, Kozek and Trupp is official.

as a line saturday im assuming?

im guessing

frattin - oshie - duncan

kozek - vande velde - trupp

malone - kaip - watkins

zajac - miller - radke

davidson, forney and martens healthy and obviously we will know if its marto or lapoint on the d scratch per brads blog

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Brad Miller is a fine player no question about that!! But the player that will be the missing link to the title and we will win the title this year is Chris VandeVelde!! HOLD ON TO YOUR SOX PEOPLES THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT ALL DAM SUMMER!!!

I thought we talked about buning all summer :crazy: Sorry man just trying to get even for the game used underwear thread.

im guessing

frattin - oshie - duncan

malone - kaip - watkins

zajac - miller - radke

davidson, forney and martens healthy and obviously we will know if its marto or lapoint on the d scratch per brads blog

I don't know that Zajac outplayed Martens so much as to justify removing a very good face off and 2-way center from the lineup. I thought that they both played well, and since it appears that Kozek is with VV and Trupp, it may leave Zajac as the odd man out THIS week. Also do you think that VV's line will go from 3 to 2?

How is Forney going to break into this lineup?

I don't know that Zajac outplayed Martens so much as to justify removing a very good face off and 2-way center from the lineup. I thought that they both played well, and since it appears that Kozek is with VV and Trupp, it may leave Zajac as the odd man out THIS week. Also do you think that VV's line will go from 3 to 2?

How is Forney going to break into this lineup?

zajacs not sitting

my guesses are martens, davidson and forney and that could be a regular thing unless injury or very bad play from someone

im guessing

frattin - oshie - duncan

malone - kaip - watkins

zajac - miller - radke

Sorry I should have said that someone I know was at boosters and said that Hak announced that line. Also Jean-Phillipe has had a good week in practice. He liked how both Marto and Lapoint played.

What sounded coolest is that Eddie Belfour took a stall in the locker room and the players were never told before hand.

Almost three years ago to the day, we were fortunate enough to take a cool early fall road trip to Dayton, Ohio for the Lefty McFadden. There, we saw the young and promising Sioux, with only a few days of practice and one game against Miami under their belt,

lost 3-0 to Michigan State and a hot young goaltender by the name of Lerg. It was there that Michigan State players

made wisecracks in the elevator wondering whose "little brother" Duncan was. It was there that, in their first game together against Miami, a 3-0 shutout, Toews, Oshie, and Duncan all notched points in their first game as Sioux.

The Sioux juniors were freshman that year, and at times both very green and very promising freshman that weekend. There are many paybacks to be dished out this year, and there are many goals to be scored and accomplished this year. They all start Saturday night with a beating of a tough and veteran Spartan team. It will be a great game. It will be a great atmosphere. It will be the first of many wins on what promises to be a very memorable year in college hockey. Win. Lose. Or draw. Nothing beats college hockey except, of course, SIOUX HOCKEY!!

We will hit the trail tomorrow. Thankfully, El Grande Forke is a much shorter drive than is Dayton, Ohio.

Drop the freaking puck, how much longer? I can't take much more. ND HOCKEY look forward to seeing you all at the game. Well this is it, this is what we have been waiting for. Strap in boys were going for a ride all the way to Denver. :love:

P.S. Holiday Inn Golden Colo.

PREVIEW: MSU vs North Dakota

This weekends game marks the 98th meeting between these two national powers with North Dakota leading the series at 61-35-2 including a 33-11-1 mark in Grand Forks.
How MSU wins:

For Michigan State to win this game they will need to slow down a finesse ND team with their neutral zone trap. If the trap can create turnovers and lead to odd man rushes for the Spartans they might be able to upset the nations top team in a hostile environment.

How North Dakota wins:

North Dakota wins by dictating the tempo of the game. They need to use their speed and finesse to their advantage by keeping the puck out of the corners and along the perimeter in there offensive end.

Bottom Line: ND 3 MSU 1

I like the bottom line analysis.

Go Sioux!!!!!

Will someone PLEASE get pics of Christain and Vanbiesbrouck!?!?!? please get pics of all of them, but for sure those 2. And if possible, i would love to purchase one of the duncan posters from anyone on here. and if you get sigs on there, even better!!!!

just let me know, please!!