SiouxSports.com Forum

Bison coming to New Jersey

JESUS,family,rutgers

Visit My WebsiteNorth Dakota State will be visiting us this season. As far as I know, this is the first time any basketball team from the Dakotas has played Rutgers. This "Blue Ribbon Challenge" has kind of a strange format--three games in four days and then one more game five days later.

• 2 weeks later...
Visit My WebsiteNorth Dakota State will be visiting us this season. As far as I know, this is the first time any basketball team from the Dakotas has played Rutgers. This "Blue Ribbon Challenge" has kind of a strange format--three games in four days and then one more game five days later.

Hmmm.... who to root for, who to root for...

If you can get the Public Address announcer to refer to them as North Dakota Agricultural College, I would make it worth his while ...

Mrs. SiouxMeNow put those out so you would finally do some work around the house :lol:

I don't know what kind of a crowd the North Dakota State game is going to draw. Within four days, we have three guys basketball games, a girls game against Stanford who usually has a very good team, and we have a football game at Army and 10,000 Rutgers fans are expected to make the trip up to West Point.

I don't know what sort of team Rutgers puts out there but if were talking about the Bison men's team, you should definitely not overlook them. They have a way of picking up wins each year over some good teams from good conferences, Wis (Big10) Marquette (Con USA, Big East ?).

Tiny, we were in the Final Four...in 1976. We have been in a bit of a rebuilding period since. Most of the magazines have us picked to finish last--in a 16 team Big East Conference! Maybe we can just keep playing football all year long. ;)

GO FIGHTING SIOUX!

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!

JFR, here's a little advice, if you want traffic to your website for an NDSU game at Rutgers, post it on bisonville.com.

Posting it here on Siouxsports will just cause the hatred to spread, and it's really not necessary.

JFR, here's a little advice, if you want traffic to your website for an NDSU game at Rutgers, post it on bisonville.com.

Posting it here on Siouxsports will just cause the hatred to spread, and it's really not necessary.

oh yes it is! :) (warming up...)

GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!GO SCARLET KNIGHTS!!!

SiouxYeahYeah,

We are expected to finish dead last in the 16 team Big East this year, so I am prepared for a lot of lonnnngggg nights at the basketball games. If you know of any North Dakota State fans in the Northeast looking to get tickets, sales for individual games should go on sale within a couple weeks. They can get tickets at 866-445-4678 and our website is www.scarletknights.com.Visit My Website

SiouxYeahYeah,

We are expected to finish dead last in the 16 team Big East this year, so I am prepared for a lot of lonnnngggg nights at the basketball games. If you know of any North Dakota State fans in the Northeast looking to get tickets, sales for individual games should go on sale within a couple weeks. They can get tickets at 866-445-4678 and our website is www.scarletknights.com.Visit My Website

Hey JFR, we should have a fairly solid team this year. We had four players average in double digits last season three of which will return this year. We will definately be missing the size and athletic ability of Andre Smith who graduated last year. It will be interesting to see how we do without his presence down low. Good luck to the Scarlet Knights in 07-08!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks, where were you when DaveK was giving me crap for being a Bison FB fan???

Gophers SUCK! I mean Go Sioux (MH)!

Ha sorry, I tend to ignore when he's talking....

I was disappointed to see that the Bison lost to both Florida and Rutgers! I can congratulate Rutgers as I have no bad experiences with their fans, so great job! But I honestly cannot say any good words about Gator fans, they are so arrogant and whatnot... But the Bison have another good basketball team this year, and I hope to see them do awesomely well the rest of the season!!