SiouxSports.com Forum

Student season tickets

Brasco

• 2 weeks later...

He got totally screwed out of tickets. It kept telling him tickets weren't available. This is an error that comes up when you trying getting tickets before they are available for your class standing. Then when the junior tickets came available, they wouldn't let him get them because they are for Juniors only. :sad:

He got totally screwed out of tickets. It kept telling him tickets weren't available. This is an error that comes up when you trying getting tickets before they are available for your class standing. Then when the junior tickets came available, they wouldn't let him get them because they are for Juniors only. :sad:

I had the same problem. I tried at 1:30 with my 2 friends. They both got them and it showed none for me. I was right at 1:30 too. It sucks.

I'm sorry but this system is a joke. It certainly has good intentions and alot of work was put into it, but it doesn't work very well.

The camping out is the best idea as it makes everyone who wants them gets tickets. You add an extra $5 or so for security/port-a-potties/whatever to each set of tickets. People can start lining up whenever they want, but it costs you $10 for every day you are there before Friday or Saturday. Students have to clean up any messes they make. Make up a set of rules that every student who gets in line has to sign. You don't follow the rules, you get kicked out of line and don't get any of your money back.

I'm sorry but this system is a joke. It certainly has good intentions and alot of work was put into it, but it doesn't work very well.

The camping out is the best idea as it makes everyone who wants them gets tickets. You add an extra $5 or so for security/port-a-potties/whatever to each set of tickets. People can start lining up whenever they want, but it costs you $10 for every day you are there before Friday or Saturday. Students have to clean up any messes they make. Make up a set of rules that every student who gets in line has to sign. You don't follow the rules, you get kicked out of line and don't get any of your money back.

Yeah this whole class status thing sucks, because how big of a hockey fan you are has nothing to do with how old you are.... :sad:

Yeah this whole class status thing sucks, because how big of a hockey fan you are has nothing to do with how old you are.... :sad:

True that. There is already a person on underground selling a package for 175. Would he still be selling it if he had to wait outside for 2 days? Anyways, my

However, I know single game go on sale next weekend but is that for the games not included in the season plan as well? I would like to pick up the tickets over Xmas break even if I do get season tickets.

True that. There is already a person on underground selling a package for 175. Would he still be selling it if he had to wait outside for 2 days? Anyways, my

However, I know single game go on sale next weekend but is that for the games not included in the season plan as well? I would like to pick up the tickets over Xmas break even if I do get season tickets.

That's bull that people are selling them way overpriced. Including ALL home games (even the ones the season ticket package don't include) the total for student single game tickets is $140 for the whole season. So that's pretty lame that he's trying to do that.

A lot of people on the UNDerground are lame. People try to sell football tickets when they know that they got them for free. Also when that comedian was here last year, people were trying to sell those when they got them for free too.... LAME, AND PATHETIC!!

That's bull that people are selling them way overpriced. Including ALL home games (even the ones the season ticket package don't include) the total for student single game tickets is $140 for the whole season. So that's pretty lame that he's trying to do that.

A lot of people on the UNDerground are lame. People try to sell football tickets when they know that they got them for free. Also when that comedian was here last year, people were trying to sell those when they got them for free too.... LAME, AND PATHETIC!!

woohoo i didnt get my freshman tickets cause they were gone right away but i got upper bowl both nights!

Got my upper bowl tickets! They gave me a scare though. It froze up as it was processing and told me if I hit the refresh button, it would kick me out. So I waited 10 min and then hit refresh and it took me to the confirmation page. Thank God. Haven't heard from the 7th person but 6 of us now have tickets, which is all that really matters.

I personally like this system, I've never had any trouble with getting my tickets.

I thiink the camping out really sucks, some people have jobs and can't afford to skip

all of their classes for days on end to camp out to get tickets. Just my opinion.