SiouxSports.com Forum

what annoys you ?

Fetch

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just your way of saying I'm right, isn't it? How many times have you crashed your car in the driveway?

i have never hit anything, unless you count the dead mouse that the bird was eating that I knocked out of it's mouth, or crashed my car. thank you very much. So no you are not right.

And easiest way to get rid of unwatched kids. A sign that says "Any unattended children will be given a free puppy and lots of candy". It has worked.

And easiest way to get rid of unwatched kids. A sign that says "Any unattended children will be given a free puppy and lots of candy". It has worked.

Those three obnoxious, loud, rude, misbehaving children were sitting in a booth right next to HockeyMom, Siouxmama and me with their poor grandmother and their mother. Candy and free puppy signs would have made things, impossible to imagine, infinitely worse.

Those three obnoxious, loud, rude, misbehaving children were sitting in a booth right next to HockeyMom, Siouxmama and me with their poor grandmother and their mother. Candy and free puppy signs would have made things, impossible to imagine, infinitely worse.

then I concur.

Diggler- you still aren't right!

Well, since this thread is still going...

What annoys me?...

Sioux fans who don't realize that the athletic department has sports besides men's hockey...

like you said, while its still going, that flame logo you have on your avatar dakotadan, thank god thats not on our jerseys in sports, leave that for the stationary we can buy at the bokstore :p

and friken photo radar tickets, yes i thought it was a warning, hell no it wasnt, 162.00 later, now the question is, do i take the hit on the insurance or do the 150.00 drivers class to wipe it off and dont take the insurance hit, we can do the class once here in az every 2 years to erase a ticket...8 hour saturday class in a hotel conference room :whistling:

like you said, while its still going, that flame logo you have on your avatar dakotadan, thank god thats not on our jerseys in sports, leave that for the stationary we can buy at the bokstore :p

Anything besides Notre Dame's logo would make me happy. :whistling:

What annoys me is that I didn't get an advance notice of when hockey tickets were going on sale. When I did finally get this e-mail notice they had already been on sale for a half hour and most games were sold out. I'm not sure what went on this year but I know for a fact that I wasn't the only person caught off guard this year. A lack of ticket information is what f'n annoys me.