SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches's Show

PCM

I makes sense based on what Hakstol actually said, not your interpretation of someone else's faulty interpretation.

I don't think you understand what I said. I didn't agree with the guy, but I actually understood his point of view. I'm sorry, I guess I don't "makes" sense out of what you say maybe.

I don't think you understand what I said. I didn't agree with the guy, but I actually understood his point of view.

I got that. I really did. But I don't think the conclusion proudsioux reached (Toews is gone) was reasonable based on what Hak said or which player agreed to come back at what time.

I can see Johnny staying and Lee leaving because of all the dumb ass fans that hate Lee because for some reason nobody likes Lee, but they are people who dont know hockey!!!

yeah, lets leave a top program because some fans dont like me, cry me a friken river....you leave because you or ottawa feel you are ready,,

Ah, don't forget the use of psuedo evidence of implied thoughts and crimes by the pro name change folks.

On SS.com, that's "sudo" :(

And thanks again for the recap, PCM. I was partially listening and incorrectly assumed the player not named that was coming back was someone in addition to Oshie, Chorney, and Duncan.