SiouxSports.com Forum

Get Creative!

soSIOUXme

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are any of these new cheers to be used tonight, or is everyone just waiting for Tech or next year?

I'm willing to try chanting "Let's go Sioux" during the line-up because I think it has the highest probability of success (getting the whole crowd chanting), but we need more than a few people to get it going.

I'll chant it, and try to get the people around me to do it as well. I sit in 107 G right by the tunnel that the refs come out of...I go to the games with about a half dozen other people who don't like to yell the current chant during the opposing lineups so I don't think it will take much convincing. Maybe someone could work their way through 107 and 108 before the game and let everyone know that's the plan of attack.

I wish the SIEVE in the goal crease would catch on, but, as much as I would love to sing it, I doubt people would catch on. If people here are not familiar with the tune, the chances are less likely the others will know it.

Anyways, I'm going to chant "Fifth Line Player" or maybe "NON FACTOR." If I can. Since I am trying, and tried almost successfully (DARN UAA series) to eliminate swearing in my cheering, I'll try whatever I hear that people are doing that is not vulgar.

I wish the SIEVE in the goal crease would catch on, but, as much as I would love to sing it, I doubt people would catch on. If people here are not familiar with the tune, the chances are less likely the others will know it.

Anyways, I'm going to chant "Fifth Line Player" or maybe "NON FACTOR." If I can. Since I am trying, and tried almost successfully (DARN UAA series) to eliminate swearing in my cheering, I'll try whatever I hear that people are doing that is not vulgar.

I think if enough of us started chanting seive with the arm movement, people would catch on quickly. For whatever reason, nobody has liked my Fifth Line Player comment, so I will go with the Sioux cheer.