SiouxSports.com Forum

THETRIOUXPER TRAIL OF CARNAGE

GF Vodka "THE SOURCE"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

say triouxp, whats the scoop?

I'm a local high school kid and ive always looked up to you because, of your cander and honesty. To think you would'nt be their in STLouie, when the boyz were down and looked like the season could be over you were the voice on the tundra still speaking with truth and honesty. youre the one that kept the bus runnin in december! i cant imagine you not being there to see the boyz hoist number 8.

p.s. ill be the one rushing the ice after the final fog horn rings. Peace Out triouxp

p.s.p.s. 50 cent called he wants his dolla bill chain neckless back

Triouxper, the historical significance of these games cannot be overstated. Just over 20 decades ago, the Corps of Discovery, part of an empire whose symbol was - and still is - an Eagle, departed from the banks of the Mississippi River, heading upstream into unknown territory. The expedition was led by Captains William Clark and Meriwether Lewis, who coincidentally looks a lot like Jerry York, doncha think?

They entered Sioux territory, and were allowed to pass peacibly. Despite holding the power to destroy, the Sioux held back. Ultimately, the Corps of Discovery, arguably one of the best assemblages of people ever, would make many promises, but few were kept.

In April of 2007, the Fighting Sioux return to the banks of the Mississippi, with an opportunity for revenge upon the Eagles.

-----ziip ---

Either that or else its just gonna be a da## good trio of hockey games.

Triouxper, the historical significance of these games cannot be overstated. Just over 20 decades ago, the Corps of Discovery, part of an empire whose symbol was - and still is - an Eagle, departed from the banks of the Mississippi River, heading upstream into unknown territory. The expedition was led by Captains William Clark and Meriwether Lewis, who coincidentally looks a lot like Jerry York, doncha think?

They entered Sioux territory, and were allowed to pass peacibly. Despite holding the power to destroy, the Sioux held back. Ultimately, the Corps of Discovery, arguably one of the best assemblages of people ever, would make many promises, but few were kept.

In April of 2007, the Fighting Sioux return to the banks of the Mississippi, with an opportunity for revenge upon the Eagles.

-----ziip ---

Either that or else its just gonna be a da## good trio of hockey games.

Damned straight Poobah. Great post, and great reminder of history.

Wow....with the Source involved, I now understand the severity of the situation. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! I may even get whacked out on the Doctor and challenge the whole BC cheering section to a rumble...let's see how things develop. LOCATE your BALLS, REMOVE THE SHRINKWRAP, and GET DOWN THERE!!

Just like the time you tried to take on the whole Bison fan club?

This is wrong on so many levels....

mikejm - I'm on board with you on this one. This is scary. Could be the start of a whole cult thing. ??? Based out of the Italian Moon, no less.

Triouxp - Are you listening? You have become the shining(?) example for many lost souls. You are the Pied Piper of Sioux hockey. Now step up and head to St. Looooie.

Either that, or the stage name of one of those she-males that NDH has booked for next weeks romp in St. Louie. ???

7>4

It is time that someone calls you out. Everyone was all over triouxp for not being able to go to the arch! Now you start this bs talk about shemales. (thas sick) Shame on you for starting rumors about my dawg, TRIOUXP. An for all the times that TRIOUXP has stood up for the siouxhockryprogram, someone has to stand up for him. I think we need more fans like the the TRIOUXP he is a shameless homer who would never, I repeat never, say a negative thing about our boy's. I say we all owe him a huge THANK YOU. For always speaking truth and honesty, the lone voice on the tundra in December.

i am calling out 7>4, you called out the triouxp now your up on the choppin block.

you will feel the wrath of the sioux family if you don't show up in STL

Triouxp keep this in mind:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

-Kurt Cobain

GO SIOUX!

For real? Triouxp's going to STL? Aw right!

Glad to hear it! Now we can cover each other's back, in case, well, you know!!! :D

I won't believe it until I see a link or he publicly announces it himself. None of this my sister's husband third cousin on the left hand side talked with a friend of Triouxp's son.

I won't believe it until I see a link or he publicly announces it himself. None of this my sister's husband third cousin on the left hand side talked with a friend of Triouxp's son.

Leaving tomorrow morning, see ya'll in St. Louie.

P.S. Sioux-cia, you bring a cross and some garlic, and I'll bring a wooden stake and a big hammer, just in case we have to ward off any evil! :D

P.P.S. Shawn-O, I guess this means you have a bout with the entire BC cheering section for thursday night, I can't wait for that. :D

" Leaving tomorrow morning, see ya'll in St. Louie. "

It's about time you get w/ the program. Can't believe you would even think about not going to this event in St. Louis.

Thank God the Fighting Sioux faithful called you out just like the "tractor driver" did opening this forum. I think now you can rest easy knowing that Osh and the Boys will be playing the weekend of their lives. For UND, for the Fighting Sioux name, for all the crazy fans across North America, and all the siouxsports personalities who passionately follow this team, and for, most importantly, for each other down this stretch run.

I call it destiny that these young men have came together at the right time. You and I stuck by them back in November and December knowing that they would play the best hockey of the season down the stretch.

"You are remembered for the things you do at the end rather then at the beginning."

Just ask Minnie and St. Cloud.

If you bring your "A" game along w/ the Cape who knows what our boys can do. I know BT is bringing his "A" game and the fixings.

Make sure you check your attitude at the door. You know I will.

The Phantom