SiouxSports.com Forum

THETRIOUXPER TRAIL OF CARNAGE

GF Vodka "THE SOURCE"

Who's driving the bus now? Your Mav and sappyseive is goose, how can I carry the the load all the way to ST LOUIS? You are the the bus driver, know one else can erase the trail of tears form MILWAUKEE to GF. I just wanted to thank you, for everything you've done to your body! IT'S STILL REAL TO ME MAN!! ALL THOSE ONION RINGS ALL THAT BEER. please please tell me it wasn;t all for nothing. Remember TRIOUXPER the trail of carnage, you called it now fininsh it damit. Were taking the sub lots of room and one hell of a fight dvd to watch on the trail. Time to Cowboy up and to the "BIG ARCH" we need to "wipe the slate clean". No negative vibes think happy thoughts. ps OSH looks like GRIZZLY ADAMS with his beard!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triouxper ... you can't let "The Boys" down when you've single handedly got them back to the Frozen Four.

All the chicken wings, onion rings, NCAA Western Regional burgers at the Moon, cases upon cases of Grain Belt Premium in the g'rage, season tix and the list goes on.

You will regret it the rest of your life if you don't watch these kids one last time together.

C'mon Man. Make your plans now to meet the pack down under the Arches. And I don't mean the golden arches of McD's.

C'mon Triouxper. Get your balls out of the jar up on your gal's cupboard, or on your boss's desk, and screw them back on for a few days. You been telling people to be walking the walk, and not just talking the talk, all season on. Git on that saddle and ride.

The Source, of course, has a Suburban horse for you in which to ride. Cowboy up.

I'll cover your game ticket on Thursday, but no promises for Saturday. Heck, if it will be a clincher, I'd even track down

and throw in one of those odd East St. Louis queenies for you, but I am pretty sure that all of the monied up Boston College boys have already put those guys under hire.

I'd like a Royale with Cheese please!!!!!! :lol:

st lois menu bf chimis and rice - CHEESE tortellini with sundried tomatoes - Itslian lasagna with beef and mushrooms and Italian sausage - and a lot of lipator for my husky freinds ps I love HUSKY WOMEN, and I can not lie! If it wasn't for AMBIEN CR with SONATA CHASER I MORE THAN LIKELY WOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT SINCE SUNDAYS BIG GAME I BLEED KELLY GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEER IN FRIDGE-----CHECK

FOOD IN FREEZER---CHECK

NEW TIRES ON SUB--CHECK

TICKETS---------------CHECK

NEW LINE ON REELS--CHECK

BOAT TUNED UP-------CHECK

CAMPER OPENED UP---CHECK

I LOVE NORTH DAKOTA

TRIOUXPER, you must represent! I must live vicariously through you! I will owe you many encore performances at Dad's when we bring home #8!

I'll try my hardest to make it. I know, life sucks when people let you down. I guess I didn't realize it meant so much to so many. :lol:

I'll try my hardest to make it. I know, life sucks when people let you down. I guess I didn't realize it meant so much to so many. ???

*cranks up the Van Hager*

IT MEANS EVERYTHING!

With that, I have officially finished this work week......2 more work days and it's on to St. Louis!

Wow....with the Source involved, I now understand the severity of the situation. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! I may even get whacked out on the Doctor and challenge the whole BC cheering section to a rumble...let's see how things develop. LOCATE your BALLS, REMOVE THE SHRINKWRAP, and GET DOWN THERE!!

Wow....with the Source involved, I now understand the severity of the situation. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! I may even get whacked out on the Doctor and challenge the whole BC cheering section to a rumble...let's see how things develop. LOCATE your BALLS, REMOVE THE SHRINKWRAP, and GET DOWN THERE!!

You're gonna look awful funny with that beanpot sticking out of your a$$.

st lois menu bf chimis and rice - CHEESE tortellini with sundried tomatoes - Itslian lasagna with beef and mushrooms and Italian sausage - and a lot of lipator for my husky freinds ps I love HUSKY WOMEN, and I can not lie! If it wasn't for AMBIEN CR with SONATA CHASER I MORE THAN LIKELY WOULDN'T HAVE SLEPT SINCE SUNDAYS BIG GAME I BLEED KELLY GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEER IN FRIDGE-----CHECK

FOOD IN FREEZER---CHECK

NEW TIRES ON SUB--CHECK

TICKETS---------------CHECK

NEW LINE ON REELS--CHECK

BOAT TUNED UP-------CHECK

CAMPER OPENED UP---CHECK

I LOVE NORTH DAKOTA

GOT SNOOSE ------CHECK?

Knowing the way "The Source" gobs he will need a roll of it!

The Drum said he will have a snoose in from sunup to sundown, from one adult beverage after another and in and out of drunken consciousness!! :D

PS TRIOUXPER....git your ass to St.Louie with the boys!!