SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS GOPHERS - LOSER GOES HOME, WINNER TO ST LOUIS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I jumped into the other thread thinking it was a sincere congratulations..... :ohmy::silly:

Anyway, UND controlled OT and it was just a matter of time. Proves once again there is NO bad shot. Have fun in STL and congrats on a great game. Too bad the game had to end...it was really fun to watch even though I'm now a puddle. :)

I don't have cable, and so I wasn't able to watch the game at home. I watched at this corner bar in the heart of Minneapolis and I was the only Sioux fan in the place. I didn't want to get lynched, so as soon as the Sioux won, I simply got up and walked outside. Once outside, I let out a huge cheer and ran back to my apartment to hear the postgame comments over the internet.

It was so sweet to be the only Sioux in a room full of goofers -- especially after last weekend.

Yeah baby!!!!

Let's go for number 8!!!!

Amen............Tug This!!!!!!!!!!!!

The postgame "Piss and Moan Show"

Too Young

Too Many Injuries

Eastern Refs

Ditka is actually Finley

The scoreboard was wrong

How about the Sioux kicked our azzes!

Sure did, by 1 goal in OT! :ohmy::silly:

Did anyone hear Jim Paradise in the 2nd period say, Kyle Oshie????????? Never heard of him! :)

I don't have cable, and so I wasn't able to watch the game at home. I watched at this corner bar in the heart of Minneapolis and I was the only Sioux fan in the place. I didn't want to get lynched, so as soon as the Sioux won, I simply got up and walked outside. Once outside, I let out a huge cheer and ran back to my apartment to hear the postgame comments over the internet.

It was so sweet to be the only Sioux in a room full of goofers -- especially after last weekend.

Yeah baby!!!!

Let's go for number 8!!!!

:silly:

Great game on both sides!!!! I wasn't sure my heart was gonna be able to handle it... not really sure how I'm gonna get my homework done tonight... I'm still freaking out!!!

No word on the All-Tourney Team??? Anyone have predictions?

Gotta say I'm impressed with this list. Nice to see Gopher fans coming here and congratulating the Sioux.

Thanks.

Real hockey fans know how to behave in someone else's house. I personally am equally impressed with the number of Sioux fans that came over to our board to give real, honest thoughts before, during, and after the game.

Gophers Live is making me laugh...a lot. It's sad really.

Someone started a thread and I didn't read it to carefully.....I don't talk about whiney fans and that post did. I just wanted to say congrats. ???

And thanks Greyeagle. I already said congrats to the gophers on GPL on such a great season but I feel compelled to say it here again. See you next year when the Sioux and Gophers play again! ???

Someone started a thread and I didn't read it to carefully.....I don't talk about whiney fans and that post did. I just wanted to say congrats. ???

Thank you. While I'm not a fan of the Gophers, I'm enough of a hockey fan to know that the two best teams in the country played tonight!! See you next year!!