SiouxSports.com Forum

toews

poopski

The only way I see toews coming back. Is that the Sioux get to the championship game and lose by one goal in OT and it's a heat breaker. I don't think he could leave like that. It kinda sucks that he was hurt at the begging of the year. Next year is going to be weird with out the DOT line. I have a quick question tho. I don't want to get this thread off-topic but don't want to start a new thread about. There is no chance of Lammy leaving right. Well I know he CAN leave but he probbly won't right??? Thanks...

Hate to say it but Toews was outplayed by Hensick last night. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have Toews on my team, but Henisck got the better of him when they were matched up last night. Hopefully JT uses that as motivation tonight. I'm sure he will be matched up with Osposko all night. Time to elevate his game even further and finished his last season in green by hoisting number 8. The guy has won at every level he has played. Time to add a NC to his trophy case.

GO SIOUX.

Hate to say it but Toews was outplayed by Hensick last night. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have Toews on my team, but Henisck got the better of him when they were matched up last night. Hopefully JT uses that as motivation tonight. I'm sure he will be matched up with Osposko all night. Time to elevate his game even further and finished his last season in green by hoisting number 8. The guy has won at every level he has played. Time to add a NC to his trophy case.

GO SIOUX.

Despite an addtional two years in age and experience who lost his cool and got the misconduct. If that is outplaying another player you can have it.

GO SIOUX.

OK. That's true. And how old is Hensick? I believe he's an 85. Toews is an 88. Believe me, Toews is gone after this season. He can't afford to not go to the next level. He's old rival and former Team Canada teammate Jordan Staal is already there. There is no way Toews will not follow as quickly as possible.

I expect Toews to come through big time today. He has always been a big game player at every level and this next game is as big as they get. Watch out gophers, your now in his sights and I wouldn't want to be the Gophers goalie. Toews and company are going to make him dizzy.

Believe me, Toews is gone after this season. He can't afford to not go to the next level. He's old rival and former Team Canada teammate Jordan Staal is already there. There is no way Toews will not follow as quickly as possible.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna lose Jonny this year as well. BUT a little part of me thinks, maybe, just maybe, he'll stay another year. If money and old rivalries were a factor in his leaving UND, he would have been gone last year. This is one mature young man who has a lot of respect for UND and his teammates. Maybe he'll stay another year, not likely, but a fan can dream, can't she?!?

I thought about the comment toews made awhile back. Saying the main job for him right now is to help take care of business this year as a sioux, and not to think about what happens after. We all know that he will be gone but the fact that the business is gettin taken care of before he does so is remarkable! I hope he gets to go out with a bigger bang than he already has so far! GO SIOUX! BC, be ready!