SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Michigan

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Pardon the language, but WTF is going on out there? OMG.

I have an idea; let's make it through the first minute of the third at 7-5.

As bad as he was earlier, Lammy has kept this lead with several breakaway saves. Michigan sure does gain the zone with speed.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shots are like 23-22, so that means the goalies are around 70% save pct tonight so far....

Still, Lammy made some big stops at the end of the period....

Crazy game without great goaltending, until Phil stopped a few fabulous chances by Michigan. Hopefully, that means he has found his center and will be a little less spastic than he was in the first half of the game.

Not a knock on Phil as a goaltender, but he looked really uncomfortable out there, until he started making some great saves at the end of the second.

One thing about Lammy is he can give up a soft one or two at times but he usually seems to gather himself and finish strong. He did it in the Friday game at SCSU, and he did it during last Saturday's game.

He's had some rough points in this game but he really has kept the lead safe for the last half of this period making some monster saves.

If the Sioux play smart and don't take a lot of bad penalties, or make any stupid plays on the ice to give MI great chances, I'm confident Lammy will make the necessary saves in the 3rd period.

Sioux need one more goal at least, though, the way this game is going. IMO.

I think the Sioux need at least 10 more goals just for insurance ???

Man, am I going to be BUSY tonight!! I'll have all the goals up later on tonight for everyone to enjoy.

I don't know if my bandwidth allocation at Photobucket can handle the hits I'll get with having to post 7+ goals to post, just from this game. I will post a collage of the goals on Youtube and my Myspace.

Here's to a solid DEFENSIVE 3rd for the Sioux!

Hopefully Lammy can keep it together....WAY too many breakaways/odd man break outs for me.

Not a knock on Phil as a goaltender, but he looked really uncomfortable out there, until he started making some great saves at the end of the second.

Who wouldn't be nervous after letting in 2 goals in the first minute of each period... ???

third period needs a strong start for the Sioux!