SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure lots of people who cheer for schools that don't have hockey teams are watching it. The rest of us are watching the more entertaining and less publicized NCAA tournament.

I'm watching both, which proves you can like one sport without hating the other.....which is kinda neat.

I'm sure lots of people who cheer for schools that don't have hockey teams are watching it. The rest of us are watching the more entertaining and less publicized NCAA tournament.

I switched over when it occured to everyone that SCSU did not show up to play

It means you're not watching hockey right now! :)

CN8 Live

CN8's live feed is temporarily unavailable because of special event viewing restrictions. Please check back to view our regularly scheduled programming.

how can they tell where a person is located over the internet? im confused :)

So while we are all waiting for the next game to begin, let's use our time extremely productively (my hs english teacher would whack my hand for butchering the english language like that). We can be of great service to mankind (and the Sioux hockey faithful) by voting OFTEN for our very own favorite Hobey Baker Finalist Ryan Duncan at the following link. :):):lol::lol:

http://www.hobeybaker.com/ballot/index.html?frm[survey_id]=6

So while we are all waiting for the next game to begin, let's use our time extremely productively (my hs english teacher would whack my hand for butchering the english language like that). We can be of great service to mankind (and the Sioux hockey faithful) by voting OFTEN for our very own favorite Hobey Baker Finalist Ryan Duncan at the following link. :):):lol::lol:

http://www.hobeybaker.com/ballot/index.html?frm[survey_id]=6

i think most of us have been doing this for the last hour when someone else posted it...GO DUNCSSSSSSSS

Why can't St. Clown win a post-season hockey game?:)? They had a great goalie and a great team and a great coach. It's very sad. As a Sioux fan, I still cheer for the WCHA over other conference teams, especially those in HE (Hockey Elitists). Let's hope the Sioux fare a lot better and let's hope that Lammy does not pull a Geopfert and that the D does not pull an SCSU.

You've obviously never been to the National Concrete Center. They do in St. Cloud!

Not just that, they will have to hang a banner up for the DQ Cup and a win at Mariucci :) In my opinion Motzko didn't do a good job preparing his team this year. With the talent they had, they should have made it out of this regional. They played to emotional and put all their energy on the series with the Gophers and then they didn't focus on the anything after that.

A little off topic but the boys need to have the number of the beast this weekend......Perhaps a little Iron Maiden pre-game............CLASSIC!

Only thing I think the kids 35 and under probably don't know too much about Iron Madien. Its a shame you don't hear the good music anymore.

They need some Ozzy Ozborne, Kiss, Bon Jovi, Posion, Juda Priest and some other good 1980's music.