SiouxSports.com Forum

Regional Scores

brianvf

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the arenaS are never filled in these regionals, mariucci and the ralph i can remember being filled, the rest suck with attendence. i remember going to cc when we lost to DU and it was half filled it seemed and DU was iN the damn thing..makes me wonder why the pepsi center?? a nhl arena with many seats, just stick to college rinks and the atmosphere will be way better IMO

Looks like a huge crowd tonight! :) This isn't the ND state boys hockey tourney, is it? :)

By not giving UND a chance to have more regionals at least until the name issue is worked out the NCAA is going to continue to have games in 3/4 empty arena. Huskies just scored. I wonder if they can actually win an NCAA game this weekend.

the arena are never filled in these regionals, mariucci and the ralph i can remember being filled, the rest suck with attendence. i remember going to cc when we lost to DU and it was half filled it seemed and DU was i the damn thing..makes me wonder why the pepsi center?? a nhl arena with many seats, just stick to college rinks and the atmosphere will be way better IMO

They fill for umtc only, and not the other game.

By not giving UND a chance to have more regionals at least until the name issue is worked out the NCAA is going to continue to have games in 3/4 empty arena. Huskies just scored. I wonder if they can actually win an NCAA game this weekend.

PATHETIC crowd

maine scores, damn 1-1

GO SCSU

i like maine but GO WCHA for sure..................keep the dominance going!!

I told my cousin to lay money down on Maine. They were +160 whereas SCSU was -190. So I guess I'm kind of rooting for Maine. Plus I've never met a bad Maine fan and SCSU is creeping up on umtc for asshole status of fans.