SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Minnesota Game Thread

HockeyMom

Hey, does anybody know what channel, and what time the NCAA selection committee are on tomorrow? In the past, it's been on espn2 in the late morning. i don't know when it's on tomorrow though. anybody that can help out would certainly be appreciatied!

ESPN2 at 1:30p.m.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a heck of a game, maybe the best the Gophers have played all year, and I certainly congratulate the Sioux on a game well played. It's a wonderful rivalry and I wish you well in the NCAAs.

Wow, a classy Gopher fan. Parkas just went on sale in hell.

Congrats on a well played and well earned victory. Let's hope the rivalry continues yet this year.

Thanks Gophers Rule for making all us Gopher fans look like idiots. There are some of us that have enjoyed this site for years and actually try to contribute. So the Gophers won, act like you've won before or please go away.

Thanks as I said before congrats, good luck and let us meet again.

Thanks Gophers Rule for making all us Gopher fans look like idiots. There are some of us that have enjoyed this site for years and actually try to contribute. So the Gophers won, act like you've won before or please go away.

Sioux fans just have to ignore the trolls. The majority of us know which Goof fans are regulars and don't think of you as idiots most of the time. :D The only fault you have is that you're a Goof fan! :D

I might have respected the play a llittle bit if he wouldn't have done the gay jersey pop.

Wheeler had a heck of a tournament. No question. His goal celebrations are a bit more showy than I'd like to see. Still, he's pumped, in front of a huge crowd, playing well, and getting rewarded. Good for him.

Nice championship game, with perhaps NoDak not playing as well in the first two periods. But, I thought they did well in the third. No hanging heads here. Just, rest up and get ready for the dance.

taz

FWIW I apologize for posters that come on here with no class.

I would just like to say that for me, it was a privilege to watch the game tonight. This is why I am a College hockey fan and in particular, a WCHA hockey fan. I tip my cap to North Dakota for turning their season around and becoming one of the best teams, if not the best team in the country down the stretch. Good luck in the NCAAs

Ha, that sure hit deep inside. I guess I'll take the Gateway Conference and The Mid-Con over the "NICKEL"

Uh...if you are a real Bison fan shouldn't you be at a sheepherding class or an animal husbandry seminar.

OOOOOHhhh wait...you guys are in the Gateway Conf. Wow. Save a place for us so we can resume kicking Bison ass.

Don't feed the trolls. They'll all leave eventually. And thanks to all the classy gopher fans who've posted on how good of a game this was.

btw do I remember a NDSU football team losing to a bunch of Goldy Gophers who can't play football at all? And I was actually rooting for you! :D