SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. Minnesota Game Thread

HockeyMom

I agree completely. Lammy stood on his head for most of the game. Had some "mental lapses" and let two soft goals get by him. The third one was a fluke. Not many goalies could stop that one. Minnesota played well and kept us off our game. We looked like two different teams from yesterday afternoon and this evening.

That's better wording. 2 soft and a fluke. Man I'm just pi$$ed. :D

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. i'm not a goofer fan at all, of course, but i wouldn't boo the players from their team for making the all-tournament team. What an honor and congrats to everyone who made it! Great job to you young men!

Vintage Gopher fans! Classless group of douchebags!!!

Great game. Congrats UM. That said, the jersey pop and the number of classless A-holes who sign up on another teams board to taught a hard fought OT victory are just two of the many reasons why I cannot stand Minnestota.

Go Alabama-Huntsville.

Sioux rebound for number 8. I can just feel it.

Great game. Congrats UM. That said, the jersey pop and the number of classless A-holes who sign up on another teams board to taught a hard fought OT victory are just two of the many reasons why I cannot stand Minnestota.

Go Alabama-Huntsville.

Thank you, I felt all alone against one big IDIOT

Go Alabama-Huntsville.

Jersey pop doesn't bother me.

Fluke goal on the third but still a hell of an effort by wheeler. Most would have given up and tried to draw a penalty....... I just puked in my mouth. I hate the Fuc*^(*&^ gophers.

Yep, why can't Lee make a great play as oppossed to Wheeler. Oh that's right Lee just does not have that gear.

Fluke goal on the third but still a hell of an effort by wheeler. Most would have given up and tried to draw a penalty....... I just puked in my mouth. I hate the Fuc*^(*&^ gophers.

I might have respected the play a llittle bit if he wouldn't have done the gay jersey pop.

Well, better to lose tonight than next weekend. Gophers played a good game, so I'll congratulate them on that. Where I would have liked to win, still not the number 1 trophy that I'd like to see our boys win. Need to go back to practice this week, and get ready for next week. Regardless of where we go, we just need to play hard fought Fighting Sioux Hockey. GO SIOUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!