SiouxSports.com Forum

Goofs/Sconnie

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wish i could listen, but i dont wanna scare the momma dog that just gave birth to her 11th puppy in about 3 hours......

go.......somebody..... :lol:

Awwww... what kind of puppies???

Elliott is definitly keeping the Badgers in this game... Gophers have had TONS of chances

I think we're gonna be talking to Fabian...

UGH... my radio just went out

Fabian:

6-2 score was surprising... figured it would be 4-3, 3-2. Lots of rebounds were left out and we buried them. 2nd line had a huge weekend (VV, Porter, Miller) last time we played St Cluod. I love that line.

Agrees that more refs would probably mean less penalties. Ref can't always see collisions... not against more refs one bit.

MN - wide open game, get the puck in deep and work them low, crash the net, make the plays when they are there to be made

WI - would be more of a defensive battle... lots of blocked shots.

Talking to Shepherd as well...

Linesmen beat the Refs in their annual game (again)

It's been a tough year for the refs... every call or every non-call is crucial. I'm not concerned about the coaches. Players have been very good with the officals. You never know who is gonna win from top to bottom. We got the best officials in the country. Ask the coaches once the season is over, they'll agree. Voted to stay with one ref, two assistants... will probably be looked at again in a few years.... wouldn't be against it, think there would be less penalties because the players would see the refs there.