Sioux/Huskies

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT game from the Sioux! I'll give Player of the Game to Vande Velde, who came through with timely goals!!!!! Have to love how our team is playing now! Since AZSioux is not hear, I'll say his line, "Only 5 more wins to #8!!!" Now bring on the Goofers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT game from the Sioux! I'll give Player of the Game to Vande Velde, who came through with timely goals!!!!! Have to love how our team is playing now! Since AZSioux is not hear, I'll say his line, "Only 5 more wins to #8!!!" Now bring on the Goofers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll 2nd that.

Great game Sioux!

Now Go Gophers so we can see a similar styled game tommorrow!

Not even the DOT line can make the Badgers play an interesting game.

Oh yeah, now, PWR doesn't matter. We're in. Period. Locked and we're going in loaded, baby!

Kellog's Players of the game are the 2nd line for the Sioux: 4 goals and 4 assists for them.

Really, though, everyone played REALLY well, even the fourth line.

My player of the game is Vande Velde though. Man that assist he had on Watkins' absolute rocket was beautiful.

At least SCSU did something Mankato couldn't: Kept Duncan off the scoreboard! :lol:

Quote of the broadcast: "St. Cloud has really crisp passing, but they just get picked off...and that's the problem"....Thanks Doug...

It really makes you wonder how he was a coach in the WCHA. Post game to his Gophers, "nice crisp passes out their guys, too bad the Sioux were picking them off" :lol: .