Siouxrock

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking as we speak. But all I can find is my wifes gopher stuff

HA HA this is going to be fun.

If any of you would like to torch anything you have my blessing. I can find 2 thigns for sure. One for the 3rd period. And I am saving anyone for OT jsut in case. One of you needs to come up with something for the first 2 periods.

WOW this was exciting.

Once again BLAIS is boldy correct by pulling the goalie.

Pulling the goalie on the PP was HUGE, I think that's the play of the game. I second ghost, belfour for fan of the game!!!

I went to the UofM, yuck I know, but I NEVER picked up anything with a U of M logo on it. My roommates however...can't say the same for them. A few things may have been mysteriously lost after this weekend ???

Hey ghost are they going to have the game on at sensers again tomorrow? If so I am there, though I still think it is bad luck if I am there, but wow would it be fun if we could get the place packed again! Let me know what you Twin Cities folks think.

well belfour I'm a newbie too but it doesn't matter. I've been a sioux fan since I was 5 years old and going to the games. I gotta say thanks to you though, gotta be tough to face your wife after burning a nat'l champs shirt.

Nuts, I was hoping Duluth would hang on to that one. Oh well, maybe they will win tomorrow. A Duluth win would be better for us in the PWR I think, but I'm not an expert on that stuff.

If you have a dog, they are always good to pin it on.

Not just 20 years, 23 years ???

As much as I hate the goofers, I would have to advise you not to burn the pennant. That may be going a little overboard. My roommates have some hats here and T-shirts that might be gone after tomorrow night though :)

Have a good night all, I'm heading to the bars with a HUGE smile on my face!!!

Save Maroosh's pennant for a Final Four game. That thing's got to have some serious mystical power. This is just a riot, you burning bad luck garments just before they score.

Seriously for a moment. I think Blais's tactic of going 6-on-4, and even 6-on-5 in the last minute, is riskier on a big rink than a small one. With six guys out there, chances are someone will get to the puck at about the same time as a defender, disrupting a clearing attempt. On the big rink, though, there's so much more space to cover that if the puck bounces to a defender, he's more likely to have room to chuck it out of the zone. I haven't studied it, and probably won't, but I wonder if pulling the goalie statistically works better on a small rink. Lately, I know it worked for the Sioux against SCSU in the Final Five, against BC in the title game, and tonight. All small rinks. It didn't work at Mariucci's frozen ocean earlier this year.