SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux/denver game 2

Siouxrock

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like them to stick with Brandt the rest of the way, but you never know with Deano. I will have to go with the ever popular Bochenski from Parise goal in OT. I don't know about the team, but this was a good break for me...I was pacing back and forth and just getting too nervous.

sorry about that ghost, it just seems to me that we've either ran into some really hot goaltending these past two months, or we are making them look like all-stars. Needless to say it's really frustrating outshooting your oppenent 2 to 1 and still losing.

Speaking of the Gophers. Don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure when I flipped over for a bit I heard that DeMarchi got a DQ tonight, so that means he is out for game one of the Final Five. Sounded like a pretty iffy call to be making at this time of season though, didn't see it, so can't say. Just thought that was interesting. Also, Wiso and MSU-Mankato in OT also.

We know the Sioux are a flawed team this year. They have just seemed to not get over the edge that gets you to greatness. So in noting the following I'm not suggesting it's some sign of greatness. However, in any circumstance, it's pretty darn impressive that they have allowed only 34 shots to Denver in six periods of hockey. The Sioux have had trouble winning, but they don't stink.

I saw it, I was watching that game and listening to the Sioux. It was pretty iffy, some punches were thrown with gloves on by some guys, other guys dropped the gloves but not too much happened. I don't think Demarchi should have got the gamer b/c it was a playoff game, and especially since some other guys dropped the gloves and only got minor penalties. MN totally dominated the game, Johnson was in net for the gophs...that's why tech got 2.

yes belfour, it should have been done a long time ago ???