SiouxSports.com Forum

sioux/denver game 2

Siouxrock

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to type that the Sioux need to get out of the second with the lead, but I didn't have time before it went away. Rats.

Will we get the third period PCM keeps hoping for, or the one he keeps getting?

Even though the 5-on-3's didn't result in goals, they seem to have loosened up the game a bit. It would be contrary to Denver's game plan, but with shots at 17-12 after two, it appears that a hockey game may be breaking out. Sioux need the next goal. Slipping behind, against a good defensive team with a good goalie, would not be good.

I tend to think that everything goes next period, which will work in Denver's favor. I think Shepard's going to put the whistle away unless someone gets a lead, then he'll give the trailing team a shot on the PP.

Brandt playing a solid game. He needs to be rewarded.

I agree with you guys, we need to come out flying in the 3rd and get a couple of quick ones. I think if we can do that the boys will relax a little and that's when they play their best hockey.

Brandt has been playing solid, I think another W on his record would be a great reward!