SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Mavericks Saturday Night

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the great 4 years, Fabian, Porter, and Foyt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and great 2 years jonathan!!

6 more wins in a row til #8, GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

see ya'll at the 2:00 game on friday at the X!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope you're wrong on Jonathan, he should really stick around and win us another Championship and Canada another WJC.

APPRECIATE THE NEXT 6 GAMES FROM HIM AND THE TEAM..#8 HERE WE COME

is scsu wins we play them, if they dont it could be different situations, if all 3 underdogs win behind us we play michigan tech

Wow, we dropped from tie for 5th to tie for 8th in USCHO PWR rankings with the win. Mankato drops from top 25 PWR.

i think we are a 2 seed when it plays out, remember there are strill games going on so its to early to read it, then check later with .003 bonus...

Robert Morris knocks off Bemidji 7-5 and will face Alabama-Huntsville tomorrow afternoon for the first confirmed ticket to the NCAAs. It will be the first trip for either school and only the third season of the program for Bobby Mo. Could be this year's Holy Cross.

Coach Ross has one more game left for UAH. Got my jersey of Friday night's hero, Rozman. Come on Chargers! :lol:

i think we are a 2 seed when it plays out, remember there are strill games going on so its to early to read it, then check later with .003 bonus...

Doesn't really matter. Have to win regardless, at that point of the season. I like our chances with the way our team is playing now.