SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Minnesota St Friday game Thread

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Goalie saves UAA d-man's bacon. D-man skating casually at mid-ice to play the puck, trips to give a Goofer a breakaway. It was pretty funny...as long as it doesn't happen to one of our guys!

They goalie didn't make that save, the goalie's best friend, the pipe, did.

They ARE working on it. I just called somebody who knows and they said they know it's down and they are working on it.

The funny part is that the phone number is posted on a website but the guy sounded mad that I called.

Now that's surprising, I bet that wasn't intentional, hence the reaction from "Mr. Tech". He was probably upset because he was trying to answer the phone AND catch the back-up hampster that had also fallen off the giant "wheel of power".

And yes, I am bitter, because I was one of the fools who did actually pay for this service when it was REALLY $hitty. I will admit it has been better this year, at times, but if you're going to do it, do it right. If Alaska can put on a better webcast than us it's pretty dam pitiful.

And yes, UNDLaw, it will be back up and running once we have a 4 goal lead.

Now that's surprising, I bet that wasn't intentional, hence the reaction from "Mr. Tech". He was probably upset because he was trying to answer the phone AND catch the back-up hampster that had also fallen off the giant "wheel of power".

I'm sure it wasn't intentionally. And to be honest, I'm very surprised there was a phone number posted on the website.

And not to ruin all your joke-making, but the first thing I asked was "Are you the person in charge of the webcast?" and he said no, but they know about the problem and they're working on it.

I'm sure it wasn't intentionally. And to be honest, I'm very surprised there was a phone number posted on the website.

And not to ruin all your joke-making, but the first thing I asked was "Are you the person in charge of the webcast?" and he said no, but they know about the problem and they're working on it.

So, he's just the secretary who can't focus on the game because the damn phone keeps ringing! :)

They ARE working on it. I just called somebody who knows and they said they know it's down and they are working on it.

The funny part is that the phone number is posted on a website but the guy sounded mad that I called.

That being said, nobody else should call because we'll just piss them off and maybe they'll stop trying to fix it.

Audio and video back up for now!

HEY!!! WE ARE BACK IN ACTION!!!!!! WEBCAST IS BACK!!!!

I will take back, half, of my smart a$$ comments. Again, still bitter about paying for the service in the past, but I'm working through it with professional help - and beer.

HEY!!! WE ARE BACK IN ACTION!!!!!! WEBCAST IS BACK!!!!

I will take back, half, of my smart a$$ comments. Again, still bitter about paying for the service in the past, but I'm working through it with professional help - and beer.

The key to that statement is the BEER!