SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Minnesota St Friday game Thread

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody getting the "transitioning" message that then goes to buffering? Hell of the time for the mouse to fall off the wheel down there at "tech central". Swear to god, they will just never get this video thing to work, for an entire game.

Now that was funny!!!

Sioux up 2-0... which means we won't see the webcast unless/until we are up by 4 more or MSU ties us up...

It was only up for 4 games, it was bound to happen.

every single home game has been on webcast this year and had been almost perfect the whole season so its been great and FREE

hope they can fix this!!

every single home game has been on webcast this year and had been almost perfect the whole season so its been great and FREE

hope they can fix this!!

I wouldn't say it's been "great." I usually can't even see the puck on the ice because the quality is so crappy.

ok, so to recap.....when the video WAS working, there was no audio along with it, except for TH seperately....

but now the video feed isnt working at ALL.....this sucks.

Hopefully they are working on it and thats why it doesn't work

hope they can fix this!!

I can't complain with the free service this year. As AZSioux said, it's worked the majority of the season. They have problems every now and then, but that's technology. As long as we still have an audio feed, I'll be okay. We lose that, and I'll probably have some serious problems!

Hopefully they are working on it and thats why it doesn't work

They ARE working on it. I just called somebody who knows and they said they know it's down and they are working on it.

The funny part is that the phone number is posted on a website but the guy sounded mad that I called.

That being said, nobody else should call because we'll just piss them off and maybe they'll stop trying to fix it.

I wouldn't say it's been "great." I usually can't even see the puck on the ice because the quality is so crappy.

on my laptop its been very good so not sure on others, its FREE too, hell i will take radio as long as i get sioux hockey

2-2 uaa umtc

They ARE working on it. I just called somebody who knows and they said they know it's down and they are working on it.

The funny part is that the phone number is posted on a website but the guy sounded mad that I called.

Of course he's mad! He wants to watch the game, but has to work on the damn equipment! :)