SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Minnesota St Friday game Thread

JESUS,family,rutgers

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, i saw that Kaip is wearing an "A" tonight, and i know that Fabian is wearing one as well, as he has this season. i dont know if this has been touched on here yet, but is JT wearing a 3rd "A", or is he not wearing one at all anymore?

There have been 3 A's all season.

Sioux looked very solid tonight. The Dot line was looking good as usual, but the other lines look good as well. Lammy looked very good in net, and I hope he is ok after that hit. D looked solid. Lee looked good tonight on both sides of the ice. I hope we can expect to see more of the way he played tonight for the rest of the season. Overall it was a good team win, and the first two periods were some of the best hockey they have played this year.

Totally classless move to run the goalie at the end of the game. I know Hak would not agree (or at least not admit it), but I think Finley or Jones needs to take a nice charge at that boy to start the game tomorrow. Ring his friggen bell!

Nice game by the Sioux. Tonight, they had success at playing defense in the 3rd. And, in the end, they put up a bunch of shots in the 3rd, too. UND's specialty this year is ... attack, attack, attack.

Totally classless move to run the goalie at the end of the game. I know Hak would not agree (or at least not admit it), but I think Finley or Jones needs to take a nice charge at that boy to start the game tomorrow. Ring his friggen bell!

Nice game by the Sioux. Tonight, they had success at playing defense in the 3rd. And, in the end, they put up a bunch of shots in the 3rd, too. UND's specialty this year is ... attack, attack, attack.

I would disagree too. Need to play our game and just move on to the Final 5.

Yup, don't play down to their bottom feeder level. Get your win and move on to the X. Buuuut, if Finley were to line him up I can't promise you I would look away. :)

I'm not completely serious. Certainly, they should not take themselves out of tomorrow's game in order to go after the guy. Having said that, he should have a huge target on his back all game tomorrow. No one should be able to get away with running your one-and-only experienced/uninjured goaltender. Moves like that could end UND's season in a hurry. Think what would happen if Phil got hurt = season over.

SIOUX 5, MSU 2 FINAL

UMTC 6, UAA 2, FINAL

UMD 3, SCSU 1, FINAL

DU 2, UW 2, END OF 2ND

MTU 1, CC 1, END OF 2ND

Think St. Clown is re-thinking that "throw away" game last Saturday night? Nice to see them have to play 3 to make it in now, wear them down even a little bit more can help.

He got a game disqualification too

Well, then I guess it's a mute point.

PS - Jutting is the ugliest coach in the league!

Double PS - I've got a cold tonight, and I'm obviously cranky. That is what happens when you start to get old, apparently.

He got a game disqualification too

They changed it?

PA announcer and Sweeney said it was a Misconduct.

Should have been a DQ. Competent officials wouldn't worry about punishing a team for one player. A player's act is a player's act. Punish at will. I would say the same thing if Kaip crosschecked Tormey like Bruess did.

Anyways, thank Parise Don Adam wasn't the official tonight. I'm sure Bruess would have only gotten a 2 minute minor for interference and perhaps Phil would have gotten 2 for diving. :silly:

We all knew the fuggin land cows would run our players, in a cheap way... And the landcows cant even skate, which caused half of our penalties to be called! Otherwise we stayed out of the box which was great to see! GO SIOUX SWEEEP!!! Go bulldogs!!!