SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Poster Scam History

BismarckFan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Triouxper. Forgot the smilie. I meant it as a joke. I agree with you.

I was doing that as a jest. Obviously, you didn't click the link.

Maybe it would have been better to post a familiar image to BIsmarckfan?

I know you were just funnin', and I checked out the link. Good one bro. I hate to admit that Bismarck is my hometown, especially when people are running it through the mud like this. :silly:

Such as this:

crybaby.jpg

you jokers keep bringing up a conspiracy thing - not us - we simply point out the favoritism and benefits that the NY Yankess of NCAA hockey receive is all.

Give me a break. Really. The idea that some in Minnesota are conspiring to belittle UND every time the Sioux make it to the WCHA Final Five is ridiculous and it's silly.

My disdain for the goophies and their fans is well known, yet I find these conspiracy theories to be nothing more than a tidy bit of fiction. Yarns, spun for our entertainment only. Nothing more.

When you can't get THETRIOUXPER on board for some good old-fashioned Gopher bashing...

HERE'S YOUR SIGN. :silly:

When you can't get THETRIOUXPER on board for some good old-fashioned Gopher bashing...

HERE'S YOUR SIGN. :silly:

If you are going to bash, a least make an effort to be somewhat legitimate. Poster scam=non-legit. The fact that the goophies are nothing more than a twin cities metro area group of all star prima donna's that all fold when the chips are down=fact. (For proof, just watch every game from the Final Five through the West Regionals from last year.)

I don't really know how to put this, but last year, UND went to Saint Paul, beat two teams, and won the Broadmoor Trophy. Mn, on the other hand, went to Grand Forks, and somehow got beat by a much weaker team. So, Mr. Conspiracy Guy, explain to me how this Gopher VS. UND conspiracy works. I could maybe see your point if UND lost in St. Paul, and MN won in Grand Forks, but it just didn't work out that way.

Are you sure that this wasn't just some mistake made by whoever made up the posters, and not some conspiracy that includes 3 or 4 million Minnesotans united against UND? I will let you in on a secret. If I could figure out a way to do it to UND every year, I would. But, if I did it, I would put the gopher cheerleaders in place of the UND team, too.

I don't really know how to put this, but last year, UND went to Saint Paul, beat two teams, and won the Broadmoor Trophy. Mn, on the other hand, went to Grand Forks, and somehow got beat by a much weaker team. So, Mr. Conspiracy Guy, explain to me how this Gopher VS. UND conspiracy works. I could maybe see your point if UND lost in St. Paul, and MN won in Grand Forks, but it just didn't work out that way.

Are you sure that this wasn't just some mistake made by whoever made up the posters, and not some conspiracy that includes 3 or 4 million Minnesotans united against UND? I will let you in on a secret. If I could figure out a way to do it to UND every year, I would. But, if I did it, I would put the gopher cheerleaders in place of the UND team, too.

Wow, Happy, are the you the only guy who actually took Bismarckfan's post seriously? Please.

Read the entire thread before you make a fool of yourself...again. :silly:

Wow, Happy, are the you the only guy who actually took Bismarckfan's post seriously? Please.

Read the entire thread before you make a fool of yourself...again. :silly:

Everyone on this site is a nutjob, otherwise they would be doing something productive with their time, instead of wasting it here. this guy seems as whacked out as, say dirty is, and I have spent at least a hundred hours a year wasting my time having meaningless discussions with him. Nothing is more fun than teasing the retards, and this guy must be king of the retards.

Everyone on this site is a nutjob, otherwise they would be doing something productive with their time, instead of wasting it here. this guy seems as whacked out as, say dirty is, and I have spent at least a hundred hours a year wasting my time having meaningless discussions with him. Nothing is more fun than teasing the retards, and this guy must be king of the retards.

;):lol:

What about being outsmarted by the retard?

What about being outsmarted by the retard?

Well, if you are a gopher fan, then you fall back on " At least the gophers have an all time heads up winning record against UND."

if you are a UND fan, you fall back on "7>5".

I get a couple of hundred "7>5" responses a year. and I only use the "regular season winning record" a few dozen times a year. My +/- rating is running way plus on this issue.