SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is VERY unlikely, infact we may go down if MSU drops from a TUC.

The Mavs being eliminated as a TUC wouldn't hurt UND I don't think because it will have happened because of playoffs games. Or something like that. You can't be punished because the team you played in the playoffs stunk.

You were? We SS.com fans have got to get something to ID ourselves to each other!!! I think last year, or was it the year before, there was talk of hats or something. Whatever happened to that plan? MafiaMan??

Uh...I need a dozen people to order hats, whether they be a baseball-style hat or a winter-type knit hat.

I think this is VERY unlikely, infact we may go down if MSU drops from a TUC.

Yeah, I know. It's an outside shot, but you gotta let a dreamer dream -- especially on a night that's working out as well as this one. And, as crazy as things have been this year, you never know.

Yeah, I know. It's an outside shot, but you gotta let a dreamer dream -- especially on a night that's working out as well as this one. And, as crazy as things have been this year, you never know.

The biggest problem we have is our TUC % is very so-so and there are 4 teams that we are NOT going to catch in RPI.

West Regional is after that dear. You should come up, I know a guy with some sweet tickets.

Duh, I didn't spill my wine, drank it. Hey, if there are tickets available I'm there. Let me know.

WOOOOOHOOOOO, TIGERS SCORE 5-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knit. I'm game.

Separate thread possibly, huh? Do we want to be bold and stand out (think hunter orange) or something like that and have some sort of SiouxSports.com logo along with our moniker on it? Ideas, folks, I can make it happen!

Separate thread possibly, huh? Do we want to be bold and stand out (think hunter orange) or something like that and have some sort of SiouxSports.com logo along with our moniker on it? Ideas, folks, I can make it happen!

We'll start a thread on this, shoot some ideas around and get it done.