SiouxSports.com Forum

Questions for Sioux Fans in Grand Forks and Fargo

Jay21

When the Sioux clinch this weekend, it won't be a matter of if, When do playoff tickets normally go on sale through ticketmaster, and how hard would it be to obtain 3 tickets together?

3 game package goes on sale Monday (3/5) at 10AM CT

Individual games go on sale 3/9 at 10AM CT.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/49854?brand=ralphengelstad

Very good point rabbit. Boulevard on the south end, leinie on the north end are your only logical choices.

There is no chance of keystone because proudsioux has the market cornered on it :(

If The Ralph served Bud and Bud Light our home record would be impeccable every year! :silly:

Leaf dude guy,

I forgot about the Leinie's stand. That was always my first stop last year. Then this year, voila, Blvd stand, and I haven't been back to the Leinie's stand. Probably would have the occasional Leinie, but the Boulevard is on the way to the seats.

Welcome to my world, anybody got any pickeled eggs?

How did sappy get us confused, especially when he was at my place Friday night chugging my ice cold Bud and guzzling from the wine pipeline? :(:silly:

How did sappy get us confused, especially when he was at my place Friday night chugging my ice cold Bud and guzzling from the wine pipeline? :silly::D

Hope it didn't get guzzled dry. Sioux-cia will want the pipeline re-routed to St. Paul in a couple weeks and will be looking for refreshments. :(

Hope it didn't get guzzled dry. Sioux-cia will want the pipeline re-routed to St. Paul in a couple weeks and will be looking for refreshments. :(

Had had it hooked up to my sump pump and diverted to the bathtub in his house, so I wouldn't expect much. :silly:

Leaf dude guy,

I forgot about the Leinie's stand. That was always my first stop last year. Then this year, voila, Blvd stand, and I haven't been back to the Leinie's stand. Probably would have the occasional Leinie, but the Boulevard is on the way to the seats.

Yes rabbit I have only made one long trip to the leinie lodge since the inception of boulevard taps on my end (#106)

Anyway Friday night the frist round of the playoffs, after the first period I will buy the first round :D Cheers Go Sioux!

(flashback college 1970) Yes I would like two bottles of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill ........ That will be $2.06 punk (painful memories)

Yes rabbit I have only made one long trip to the leinie lodge since the inception of boulevard taps on my end (#106)

Anyway Friday night the frist round of the playoffs, after the first period I will buy the first round :( Cheers Go Sioux!

(flashback college 1970) Yes I would like two bottles of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill ........ That will be $2.06 punk (painful memories)

sounds like everyone needs to meet at 106 a week from tomorrow :silly:

How did sappy get us confused, especially when he was at my place Friday night chugging my ice cold Bud and guzzling from the wine pipeline? :(:silly:

C'mon PCM tell em about the kipper snacks on soda crackers, pickeled pigs feet and fresh head cheese sandwichs I brought over. Man, they were good!!!!!

106 has always been the place to be.

I have emailed a request for the boulevard stand outside of #106 to stock Kipper snacks, pigs feet and head cheese for the first round playoff games .... ;):)

anybody interested ......... PCM, Sappy, are you in ? ;)

I have emailed a request for the boulevard stand outside of #106 to stock Kipper snacks, pigs feet and head cheese for the first round playoff games .... :D:)

anybody interested ......... PCM, Sappy, are you in ? ;)

Maybe they could stock Ritz crackers and canned cheese for those not so daring. ;)