SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DU - Round 2

AZSIOUX

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck was that; Oshie going in shorthanded gets tackled by Butler, AR takes Butler to the box, but no penalty called by Anderson, so he's back out?

Anderson told the AR he thought he was only "making it up as he goes" and reminded the AR that was his responsibility.

What the heck was that; Oshie going in shorthanded gets tackled by Butler, AR takes Butler to the box, but no penalty called by Anderson, so he's back out?

And the face off was brought out of our offensive zone.

I saw 2 crosschecks to the HEADs of our players (Toews off of a face off and Oshie after the play mentioned above) that should have resulted in major penalties, especially the one on Toews.

I figured that Denver wouldn't try to start anything having a huge series against CC next week, we'll see how the 3rd plays out.

Lucia is developing quite a reputation for weak finishes. Watch, as things get bad, he'll start to distance himself from his players in his comments to the media. It seems the Don is even above associating with the losses of his own players.

Let's add an insurance goal or two and get the Huskies on a let down next weekend.

And the face off was brought out of our offensive zone.

I saw 2 crosschecks to the HEADs of our players (Toews off of a face off and Oshie after the play mentioned above) that should have resulted in major penalties, especially the one on Toews.

I figured that Denver wouldn't try to start anything having a huge series against CC next week, we'll see how the 3rd plays out.

Somebody needs to remind them of Perpich's "adjustment" to Punkabitch's cup last year. That might get them to pull up on the cheap stuff a little bit.

They were a lot better and in better areas as well. ???

Plymouth now has indoor soccer to fill the weekend days the OHL team is not playing.

Wayne State was hoping to build a rink or their own near campus. I don't want to go to downtown Detroit. I don't like where their at now.

Thats too bad that they can't get in a nicer, smaller arena. I hope they can keep their program going cause hockey needs all of them they can get.

How come no one answered my win over St. Lawrence but no RPI bonus question from last intermission?

I need the info, people.

How come we are getting no RPI "bonus" love for our win over SLU when they are a top 15 RPI team at the moment?