SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DU - Round 2

AZSIOUX

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on a side note, i'm goin to the bobcats and shattuck hockey game tommorow, who else should i be payin attention to besides blood? Haven't been keepin up with the recruits as much as i should have this year.

DAVID TOEWS ???

novotny is a solid player thats not signed if he goes ncaa route

The place is one of the worst places to play hockey. Seats about 5,000, yet the nearest seats are 25 feet from the ice. Been to many games where the att is 320+, but only more like 125 total in the crowd.

If they only draw 320, why did they move back from those 2 other arenas they played at? They look a bit nicer than the fairgrounds does.

PWR/RPI Question...

We beat St. Lawrence in the mid-season (i.e. Christmas break tourney) and they are both a TUC and a Top 15 RPI (and won their conference not that it matters for purposes of my question). How come we don't get any RPI bonus for that win? Was it because it wasn't a "scheduled" game on neutral ice (i.e. winner plays winner tourney format) or what is the answer?

I am normally up on this but I can't figure it out using the RPI bonus rules... ???

Sounds similar to the "Human Puck" which was just slingshotting a person on a sled, and trying to get him/her into the net. The first time they did it at the old Ralph, they really wound it up tight and the guy flew down the ice. After that, they slowed it down quite a bit, so it wasn't as entertaining. I laughed pretty hard at the first one though. ???

yeah, Tom Buning did it and took out the people holding the mat to stop people

My webcast is great! No skips, stops, glitches or anything.

...but I have no audio, because I'm working on my computer (drivers and such)...no big loss ???

Good speed by both teams in the first, but UND has to start putting the puck on net from everywhere. Didn't they learn from last night?