SiouxSports.com Forum

Are the games on tv

Fetch

I sent an email to the Ralph earlier in the week to see if they would have the games on in the concourse at the High School Hockey tournament. Still haven't got a response. You would think they would want to get more people at that game for a better gate by getting people that want to see how the Sioux are doing too.

quick question, is there a restaurant in GF that would have Friday's game that people who aren't 21 can go too and watch. I want to watch it with my friends but am the only one old enough for bars, legally.

The Ground Round and Boston's are great places to watch the games and they allow under 21 in the bar sides, just not at the bar stools. Nice TV's too.

I just got a phone call from someone who just heard on the radio that Direct TV is going to cover both the Friday and Saturday games, but the Saturday game is going to be on a different channel. He didn't catch the channel number though. :lol:

I just got a phone call from someone who just heard on the radio that Direct TV is going to cover both the Friday and Saturday games, but the Saturday game is going to be on a different channel. He didn't catch the channel number though. :lol:

huh? nobody is carrying the game on Saturday so how is Directv going to "cover" both games?

huh? nobody is carrying the game on Saturday so how is Directv going to "cover" both games?

I don't know. That's just what he said he heard on the radio. He said a person who works with Direct TV was on the radio and said this. Maybe I shouldn't have posted that, I just got excited when I heard it. Hopefully it's true. :lol:

The game tonight is on FoxCollegeSports Central. Channel 645 I believe on DirectTV and on Sat is played on FoxRockey Mountian

Fox Rocky Mountain is 645 on Direct TV. What channel is Fox College Sports Central?

On my channel lineup on my TV on Direct TV, tonight's game is listed on Fox Rocky Mountain, 645.