SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Pioneers

AZSIOUX

Soooo. its later in the week and I wanted to know of any known information about some hockey on tv this weekend. So if you have a dish, or a restaurant does, the game is possible to pick up correct? Even if you dont have the channel, you could subscribe to it for the weekend because the channel is available, or no? How about people with direct tv? I have basic cable so I know very little about direct tv, but I know that the game should be, at least, viewable from a dish?... Otherwise Im sure somewhere like buffalo wild wings in GF would have it since they have basically all sport network hockey channels. Thanks!

Apparently RM FSN is only doing Friday night, so that probably mean no tv what so ever except the internet feed on saturday night.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soooo. its later in the week and I wanted to know of any known information about some hockey on tv this weekend. So if you have a dish, or a restaurant does, the game is possible to pick up correct? Even if you dont have the channel, you could subscribe to it for the weekend because the channel is available, or no? How about people with direct tv? I have basic cable so I know very little about direct tv, but I know that the game should be, at least, viewable from a dish?... Otherwise Im sure somewhere like buffalo wild wings in GF would have it since they have basically all sport network hockey channels. Thanks!

It looks like the game is on Direct TV FSN RM Friday. I didn't see it offered on Saturday.

You buy a month $12 I think and cancel it. That might seem like a lot, but it's less than going to a game....

Going to the games & the Sat pre-game party. I can't wait need to see some winning hockey as my Avs aren't doing so good.

Have fun and cheer loud, the boys are fired up to win, DU's the ilk.

As far as the Avs go, thank gawd for that... :silly: