SiouxSports.com Forum

BOYS' STATE HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Sports1

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think that RR having expierence makes a difference. according to you williston shouldnt be nervous at all, i mean they were suppose to get beat by double digits or at least thats what the experts (thats you if you cant figure it out) predicted. i mean if williston holds RR to less than 9 goals this period they have done better than you predicted.

Do you really think that RR having expierence makes a difference. according to you williston shouldnt be nervous at all, i mean they were suppose to get beat by double digits or at least thats what the experts (thats you if you cant figure it out) predicted. i mean if williston holds RR to less than 9 goals this period they have done better than you predicted.

Yes, I do think that RR having experience does make a difference. You don't? And you're right...if RR doesn't win by double digits I was wrong...I really thought RR would hammer Williston. Please point out, though, where I said that Williston was not putting forth a great effort. As a matter of fact, I said that it would be hilarious if Williston won...it would put RR in their place!

Yes, I do think that RR having experience does make a difference. You don't? And you're right...if RR doesn't win by double digits I was wrong...I really thought RR would hammer Williston. Please point out, though, where I said that Williston was not putting forth a great effort. As a matter of fact, I said that it would be hilarious if Williston won...it would put RR in their place!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

RR experience does nothing for them. Williston has absolutly nothing to lose right now they have far exceeded everyone expectations.

You're kidding, right? You are right, though...Williston's best chance here is if they play like they have nothing to lose...however, RR's experience DOES give them an advantage.