SiouxSports.com Forum

BOYS' STATE HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Sports1

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm sure the RR is just quaking after outshooting W by 20 shots in the 1st.

There's no way they're quaking...Williston has never even been close to being in this kind of situation and there is a LOT of hockey to be played - they'll crack under the pressure that RR is about to put on them. There's no way that Williston holds a lead...I still say RR by double digits.

There's no way they're quaking...Williston has never even been close to being in this kind of situation and there is a LOT of hockey to be played - they'll crack under the pressure that RR is about to put on them. There's no way that Williston holds a lead...I still say RR by double digits.

I agree. (forgot to put a sarcasm mark in about the quaking) Boldt should end up with more saves than Knutson.

9-1

Double digits might be a bit of a reach at this point. With less than 30 minutes of hockey left, I don't see them putting the puck into the net every 3 minutes for the rest of the game.

No kidding...let's put the Class B EDC Basketball Consolation games on TV, but not the HS State Hockey tournament.......what a JOKE.

Pretty sad. Even on the radio---- WE can have live coverage of a regular season basketball game but we have to wait to hear a taped game of our home team at the STATE hockey tournament.