SiouxSports.com Forum

Tailes From The Bison Villa

star2city

The following television pilot, in the tradition of Coach, Dynasty, the Wizard or Oz, and the Simpson's, was recently awarded a Gold Star at the NDSU Writer's Conference. ???

Note: all characters and events are fictional. Any semblance to real life people or events is entirely due to the imagination of the reader.

Pilot, Episode 1: Bisonvilla U President Chopman and AD Sailor are in a quandary. Their athletics program is in a funk. Their formerly emerald green, with envy, university is now screaming yellow with rage. Their rival, Siouxville U, is surpassing their program at almost all levels: championships, media coverage, quality of athletes, character of athletes, buildings, and attendance. They put their heads together and decide to call in the old sage of Bisonvilla athletics, JB Doofpsus (JBD for short). JBD, considered to be a modern-day wizard/ curmudgeon, is widely known in Bisonvilla circles as he travels from event to event in his Holiday Rambler. During tailgating, Bisonvilla fans just love to sit at JBD

Ed Balfour, who plays goal tender for the NHL team the Dallas Stars, was desperately trying to avoid a public intoxication arrest, offering two Texas patrolmen $100 000 to forget the whole thing. By the time they were set to haul him to the station, Balfour had vomited all over himself and upped the offer to $1 billion. Now I know sports celebrities are paid a lot of money, but even Bill Gates would probably miss a billion dollars!

Right after the new episode of Cops.

Fox College newsflash:

Kevin Ganett signs with Souixville.

The 1995 National High School Player of the Year has committed to Siouxville. "Great size, shot and quickness", said Coach Purple Glaz. Glaz also added, "This will be Ganett's first year of College basketball." When asked, Glaz would not comment on what Ganett had done the last 8 years.

Whose house are we in? Gimme that remote. Bison fans should not have the remote in this house. (When 'jimdahl' gets here I'll give the remote back to him.)

For now, I want to flip back to Fox Collegiate and watch "Bisonville Crowd Control." I hear it's hosted by Don Knotts in character as "Barney Fife." ;)

.....What is the next pilot on the drawing board?......my guess is it must be something along the lines of "Geriatric Masturbating for Dollars"....

;) ;)  :D  ;)  ;)  :0  ;)  :0  :0

Actually, you stole the plot line for the next planned episode:

Why the visiting women's basketball teams at the BSA will continue to be touched and groped when the big-money Buffalo Teammakers are seated behind them !

P. S. Even the FOX Network rejected this episode out of poor taste.

Holy SH*T....star2city must have a damn good job that affords him the time to be a part time screen writer for FOX.....

When you've got Keystone Kop-like characters, the writing justs flows. Bisonvilla and President Chopman, keep the laughter flowing!! ;)

I heard it was CBC and hosting Hockey Night in Canada.

That Hunting and Fishing show just didn't pan out. The kennel expenses were too high.

Are you sure it's not "The Minisoda Goopher Ticket"? ;)

I'm sure those kennel expenses were high, but then they suddenly dropped off for some reason .... ;);):D