SiouxSports.com Forum

Tailes From The Bison Villa

star2city

On the next Animal Precinct on Animal Planet........Officers Larousa and Delaponsa are dispatched to Grand Forks North Dakota when a request for special animal investigators comes from the Siouxville Campus Police (OK....you wanted keystone cops and I think either Siouxville or Bisonvilla Campus Cops fit the bill very well).

While on a dangerous patrol writing parking tickets to students that have no money, Siouxville's finest stumbled upon an illicit dog obedience and torture camp hidden in the bowels of the "Rulph"....a symbol of facism and tyranny and obedience to money on the Siouxville campus. Siouxville's finest heard many horrid dog sounds coming from the bowels of the Rulph and upon further investigation found several canines in a torture chamber along with a mirror and hairbrush containing red hair. After sending the hair for DNA sampling to Bisonvilla (Bisonvilla of course has the sophisticated people and lab equipment for this analysis) it was determined that the hair matched that of none other than "Shoutin' Eddie Schmaltz", a known canine abuser.

Upon realizing that Shoutin' Eddie was involved in this the Siouxville finest were terrified. Were they to challenge Shoutin' Eddie and bring him in they knew that he would attempt a murderous assult on them in the media, for Shoutin' Eddie was a major mouthpiece for Siouxville. What a quandry. Finally the decision was made to contact the New York ASPCA and see if they could get a couple of thier officers assigned to help in this horrific case. That way the heat would be off the Siouxville's finest.

STAY TUNED FOR the next episode where we find out if the Rulph was secrectly designed for animal torture by former and late Vegas strongman Rulph Shenglstud. What will happen as our heros officers Larousa and Delaponsa make the journey to Siouxville to unravel this case. What will Shoutin' Eddie Schmaltz shout next.......Stay tuned friends.........

;):D;);):0;);):0:0:lol:

I know that......but I had to place Shoutin' Eddie at the Rulph or I couldn't get my dig in at Rulph Shenglstud......I am sure all you understand that.....I guess it is the liberty that a Hollywood screenwriter can take with things........Geez....the movie is never exactly like the book... ;)