Split at CC (we did)

Sweep UAA (we took 3 points)

Sweep Bemidji (we did)

Split at Minensota (we swept)

Sweep Mankato

Sweep Duluth

Split at Denver

Split at SCSU

What we need to finish in 3rd place in the WCHA from the other teams is this and it very possible in my mind:

This week: St. Cloud and CC split , Denver splits at Tech and we sweep: St. Cloud has 28 points, Denver has 28, CC has 27 and we have 24.

Next week: Minnesota sweeps CC, St Cloud splits at Wisconsin and we sweep: We are now tied for third place with Denver with 28 points.

The next week: We split with Denver, Minnesota sweeps St. Cloud, CC splits at Mankato. Denver, St. Cloud, and us are tied for second ahead of CC by one point.

Last weekend: We split with St. Cloud, Denver and CC split. Three way tie for second place. We move ahead of St Cloud because of our 2-1-1 record against them. Then who knows about us and Denver.

Hey it could happen. We could finish second. But you have to root for the Gopehrs the rest of the way :D

My and here I was all worried about what to wear when we when the National championship.

Yeah stop thinking about THIS year's title game. Start looking out in the future. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frozen_Four Lock 'em down now just in case :D I'm securing my Denver 2008 room right now, just so I'll stay a step in front of the rabid Sioux fans on this board.

People, people, people, we have a one game schedule right now:

Friday, February 9, versus Minnesota State - Mankato.

That is all.

Exactly! Mankato is coming up with their own scenarios where they can host a 1st round playoff series, and it all centers around them shocking us this weekend much like the Sioux did to the gophers the other weekend. If the Sioux come into the series looking forward, they may end up behind Mankato at the end of the weekend, albeit they would still have a couple games in hand. Friday's game is huge in that regard. The Sioux really need to snuff out that hope by coming out flying from the first shift. Here's to hoping nobody on the Sioux is taking anything for granted right now and that they use the Minnesota series as a springboard, rather than an opportunity for a big head.

Exactly! Mankato is coming up with their own scenarios where they can host a 1st round playoff series, and it all centers around them shocking us this weekend much like the Sioux did to the gophers the other weekend. If the Sioux come into the series looking forward, they may end up behind Mankato at the end of the weekend, albeit they would still have a couple games in hand. Friday's game is huge in that regard. The Sioux really need to snuff out that hope by coming out flying from the first shift. Here's to hoping nobody on the Sioux is taking anything for granted right now and that they use the Minnesota series as a springboard, rather than an opportunity for a big head.

I worry that we won't come out flying. The problem is that we've had this time off and teams tend start a little slowly after the break. Lammy is going to have to be the key. Mankato will try to rattle him by mucking it up in front and he needs to keep his composure and play like he has the past few weeks.