SiouxSports.com Forum

Duncan and Chorney

PCM

Maybe i missed something, i have been gone for a week, but how does Paukovich get nominated for Defensive player of the week.

Siouxhockey5

Same question I had!

Congratulations to 2 great Sioux players.

Duncan is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. He's not terribly flashing but he's very effective, and I especially enjoy listening to his interviews. He communicates very well, and goes beyond just using cliches.

I guess from the style he plays that considered defensive. ;)

he had a goal and a assist, not sure how many blocked shots...just a hunch, dont think the bina injury will prevent him from being nominated for anything :angry::D but i sure hope he doesnt win anything :lol:

he had a goal and a assist, not sure how many blocked shots...just a hunch, dont think the bina injury will prevent him from being nominated for anything :angry::D but i sure hope he doesnt win anything :lol:

What they didn't tell you is how many penalties he took for cross checking shorter smaller players into the boards. Every game that I have watched him play in this year he has smashed a smaller player head long into the boards with his stick. That to me is a telling stat. Week after week even after the incident 2 years ago punkovich is still up to his old bag of tricks. You think he would have changed his style of play just a bit. I have trouble with the league giving him anything but an rebuke.

What they didn't tell you is how many penalties he took for cross checking shorter smaller players into the boards. Every game that I have watched him play in this year he has smashed a smaller player head long into the boards with his stick. That to me is a telling stat. Week after week even after the incident 2 years ago punkovich is still up to his old bag of tricks. You think he would have changed his style of play just a bit. I have trouble with the league giving him anything but an rebuke.

I hate the guy and every time I see his name in print, I want to puke!!! ;)

Congrats to the Boys. I still think there needs to be a campaign for Duncan for Hobey! He deserves to be in the discussion.

i think there will be according to brads blog, 4 wekends to keep shining for duncs and the team!!

We have to get Duncan on the hobey baker ballot, anyone have clue one how we can do that.

Brad from the Herald says that he can still be on it. Maybe PCM can shed some lite on the situation.

that ballot really doesnt make or break the voting, more for fans. the coaches votes are the big ones i believe.