SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Gophers

Eskimos

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody else watching CSTV's broadcast, they know that Campion is a piece, and his calls have been complete BS.

Say it isn't so!!!!! McLeod said you can ask anyone in college hockey and they will tell you the WCHA has the best refs in college hockey!!!

@#$%

Anybody else watching CSTV's broadcast, they know that Campion is a piece, and his calls have been complete BS.

Yeah, the guy couldn't believe the no call on Porter interference at the end of the period. Said "everybody saw it but nobody called anything."

Am I the only one who thinks VandeVelde's "holding" penalty was actually interference on the Gophers?

It looked like he was trying to get to the puck but the gopher player wasn't letting him.

Am I just not fully understanding interference?

No you aren't. Turn things around and think, "Campion is refing'.

Well, despite having the deck stacked against us all weekend long, we are now 20 minutes away from a sweep in Rodentia for the first time since 1980. And even if we don't get it, this has been a great weekend for this team. Third place in the league is still within reach. If they can keep performing like this down the stretch, I think we can make some noise in March.