SiouxSports.com Forum

Banned from GPL - again

siouxguyinstpaul

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To show that we wish you no harm or ill will, the "U" will generously give you a set of hockey cards Saturday night. There will likely even be a Lucia card included, actually probably two.

Hopefully they will have one with the "Chia" hair mullet.

I still don't understand the draw of going over to some other team's forums. I could care less about Holy Cross hockey or even Minnesota hockey. I care about Sioux hockey, and thus I am here. Can someone explain what I do not currently understand?

Some has to do with being bored at work! ??? But I think it's nice to hear whats being talked about by other teams fans, just to know whats going on in the hockey world.

I still don't understand the draw of going over to some other team's forums. I could care less about Holy Cross hockey or even Minnesota hockey. I care about Sioux hockey, and thus I am here. Can someone explain what I do not currently understand?

Well - I went to read what the enemy was writing, didn't like what I found and decided to make an attempt to defend our honor. Evidently I took one or two too many shots. Best to stay away as I knew that I would not appreciate what is being written on the dark side and it is difficult for me to keep quite about such things

the biggest reason is because uscho is more or less ruined, and if you want to know the current status of another college team, you go to their forum, and find out what's going on. If you want to find out if Gordon is banned, Kaufman and Pohl are still injured, Hirsh is still crazy, what the lines are for Friday,etc. the best place is gpl. I, on the other hand, come here to find out about Kessel.

Banned again? When were you banned in the past? ???

Sure I took a bit of a shot, but I am allowed to have some fun every once and a while. :whistling:

I believe you were being a "Skippy", so you needed some time off.....

By the way.... I love that term!!! "SKIPPY" Great stuff!

Skippy Peanut butter.

I come over to this site to get all of my Gopher hockey news. ???