SiouxSports.com Forum

Strouth

The Sicatoka

We all saw Brandon go down with a late season knee injury. (Not sure if it was the same or the other knee this time.)

What's his plan for fall?

Is he planning one more go or is he going to call it a career*?

* I couldn't blame him if that's his choice. One rehab back to game shape is hard enough.

Yeah, he's done. Told me himself (I guess a guy needs to walk the rest of his life at least.)

Yeah, like I said, I can't blame him, and a guy needs to be able to walk. Ask a particular O-line coach. :D

What else this says is that there is opportunity for Brady, Armentrout, and Dungy behind Chappell.

Really enjoyed watching Brandon play football for UND....

But one of my favorite Brandon Stouth moments was on the basketball floor, A couple of years ago at a UND game at the Ralph. We were fournate to be entertained by the Alexander Aces (a youth basketball group from alex, minn, that entertains at half time with spinning tricks and dribbling of basketballs, ages maybe 7-13)...

Anyway helping the Aces that night was #27 Proud as he could be wearing his UND FB Jersey and assiting this well trained basketball entertainment.....

What was great was to see, was a college age young man, not afraid to go back to his roots and you could see the pride and excitment in both Brandon's face and the young Aces eyes as they performed....

It is not always about wins and losses or yards gained or games played, but it is about the person you are and the men they become, I for one am very proud of fine athletes and young men like Brandon...

Good Luck in the future....Trust me you will be fine.....Thanks for all the memories