SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ COLORADO COLLEGE

AZSIOUX

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm about 5 miles from World Arena and will be there in my hostile and abusive best. May have a few extra tickets now that NDH pulled the plug. The guy finds himself a women and his priorities are now all out of whack. Claims his funds are tight now that he is saving to buy the big rock he has on layaway. 400 more payments and he makes an honest man of himself.

Sioux take two this weekend and start the climb back up the standings.

http://www.undalumni.org/pregameparties.htm

I answered my own question re. tickets. Bought mine just now!! Now all I have to do is have Siouxmama overnight me one of my jerseys and I'm set!!!

I'm about 5 miles from World Arena and will be there in my hostile and abusive best. May have a few extra tickets now that NDH pulled the plug. The guy finds himself a women and his priorities are now all out of whack. Claims his funds are tight now that he is saving to buy the big rock he has on layaway. 400 more payments and he makes an honest man of himself.

Objection. Hostile. Abusive. Untrue. I see that you are pretty tough behind that keyboard 7>4. Why was it that you didn't show for that scheduled Slap Down in the alley behind the Moon back in early December?

Objection. Hostile. Abusive. Untrue. I see that you are pretty tough behind that keyboard 7>4. Why was it that you didn't show for that scheduled Slap Down in the alley behind the Moon back in early December?

Wait a minute here, I thought the aforementioned bitch-slapping was going down behind the Pepper. That might explain the no show, as everyone went to the wrong location. :lol:

Any suggestions as to places to stay? I've never been to the area before.

Stay at the Broadmoar Hotel, it is very nice. I little spendy but very nice. I wish I could go to the CC series. I lived in Denver for about 9 years and I went to Colorado Springs a lot. It is a nice town. Be sure to check out the Air Force Academy, it is beautiful area. Have Fun and cheer loud. Go Sioux!

Any suggestions as to places to stay? I've never been to the area before.

There are a couple of nice places right out by the World Arena. Doubletree is right down the street (719) 576-8900, I think it is where the team usually stays but can't be sure. There is a real nice hotel downtown Colorado Springs called the Antlers Hilton (719) 955-5600. If your looking for a better deal on price, there is a fairly decent EconLodge right down by the campus that is close to downtown (719) 636-3385. Downtown is best if you want something central, lots of restaurants and bars but not a whole lot of shopping. World Arena is just a hop south on the 25 and the Air Force Academy is north.

Of course, if money is no object, there is always the Broadmoor. That's where NDH always stays with his ladies.

There are a couple of nice places right out by the World Arena. Doubletree is right down the street (719) 576-8900, I think it is where the team usually stays but can't be sure. There is a real nice hotel downtown Colorado Springs called the Antlers Hilton (719) 955-5600. If your looking for a better deal on price, there is a fairly decent EconLodge right down by the campus that is close to downtown (719) 636-3385. Downtown is best if you want something central, lots of restaurants and bars but not a whole lot of shopping. World Arena is just a hop south on the 25 and the Air Force Academy is north.

Of course, if money is no object, there is always the Broadmoor. That's where NDH always stays with his ladies.

Well, unfortunately, money is an object for this member. :lol: So, I'll try the Doubletree. Thanks for the recommendations!! For those who are going, I'll see you at the pre-game alum get together on Saturday. :lol:

*I'm so excited to be seeing the boys in person again!*

Well, unfortunately, money is an object for this member. :lol: So, I'll try the Doubletree. Thanks for the recommendations!! For those who are going, I'll see you at the pre-game alum get together on Saturday. :lol:

*I'm so excited to be seeing the boys in person again!*

Money is no objects here, er, um, do you mean my own? ;)

After being born and raised in GF and now living in Boulder, CO, my wife and I are both very excited for this weekend! I heard there is a alum pre-game get together.... where is this going to be? Also, if people were looking accomodations still.... there is a Best Western that is pretty close to the arena. The countdown is on and this is going to be a great weekend.

After being born and raised in GF and now living in Boulder, CO, my wife and I are both very excited for this weekend! I heard there is a alum pre-game get together.... where is this going to be?

Alumni Association pre-game parties

Saturday, January 6

Arena Bar of the Colorado Springs World Arena,

3185 Venetucci Blvd.

4:30-6:30 p.m. (Mountain)

Game Time: 7:37 p.m. Friday,

7:07 p.m. Saturday (Mountain)

There is no charge for the party. Cash bar will be available, as will the opportunity to purchase food. Door prizes too!

For the pre-game party, ticket holders may park in Lot B and enter through the Club Entrance located just to the left of Gate A.

I was misinformed. I thought I was only about 350 miles from Colorado Springs but in actuality, I'm more like 480 miles away. I'll be leaving here right after work tomorrow (will miss the game on webcast!) and drive half the distance if I can. I hope to get in to Colorado Springs by noon Saturday.

The ambulance guys are telling me that a storm is predicted to be coming in tomorrow evening. :lol: I hope they're wrong!!

Leave tonight and call in sick tomorrow. Then you can make it for both games.

.......it's a good thing I don't have a boss.

*just woke up from a nap*

I was checking different routes and if I go via Albuerquerque (and go really fast!!) I can catch a Rio Rancho Scorpion game at (9:30P) Friday night!! I could see Prp play against the Amarillo Gorillas!!! It's only about an hour out of my way and Saturday I could catch I25 and still get in to Colorado Springs in time to see the game.

*or I could just call in sick and leave tonight! :lol:

wcha week preview and 1st half info

http://www.uscho.com/news/id,13375/ThisWee...HAJan42007.html

North Dakota

Current Record: 9-10-1, 5-8-1, 11 points, Tied-7th place

Key Players: Goalie Philippe Lamoureux may have had the weekend he needed to get back on track last week, but most likely it will come down to whether Jonathan Toews can stay healthy and bust out for a big second half of the season. It's all about the sophomores in Grand Forks.

Key Spots in the Schedule: It's important for the Sioux to take points at CC this weekend and at home against Anchorage next week to jump back to the middle of the pack. Home series against Minnesota State and Minnesota-Duluth should help North Dakota climb back into the race for home ice.

Thoughts: After a quick start, the Sioux have won just three of their last 10 games, but got the jump that they needed with a tourney championship last week. If they can carry that, there is no reason that this team won't come back from its tough stretch.

Predicted Finish: 6th

Sioux take two in Colorado.

One game at a time.

I agree with one game at a time. Where I'd love to see two wins in CO this weekend, I'll be happy if we get one. A tough team on the road, while still missing 3 important members of the team, while CC's missing 1.