Siouxdonyms

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WTG THUG JOHNSON!!!

Perhaps being the third seed is a good thing as now the US avoids the Russians should they win their QF game against Finland. Just looking at scores it looks like Russia is the best team in the tournament, though I think they were in the weaker pool.

Though with what Rich is saying, who knows what seed the US is.

Yes yes yes, all of the Sioux players are alive in the medal round, as the #2 seed the US will crossover which leaves the potential for the Canada/USA Gold Medal Game and more importantly I won't have to watch another game with Germany, the most boring junior hockey I have ever seen. :silly:

Yes yes yes, all of the Sioux players are alive in the medal round, as the #2 seed the US will crossover which leaves the potential for the Canada/USA Gold Medal Game and more importantly I won't have to watch another game with Germany, the most boring junior hockey I have ever seen. :silly:

Germany's the reason they need to implement the no-change icing rule. It's ridiculous how they use that to their advantage.

Germany's the reason they need to implement the no-change icing rule. It's ridiculous how they use that to their advantage.

and its ridiculous we lost to the friken germans :silly: pathetic, oh well. we move on and get another chance.........

hell, keep all 3 of our gus overseas. we are 2-0 without them so who needs those hacks :sad:

and its ridiculous we lost to the froken germans :silly: pathetic, oh well. we move on and get another chance.........

hell, keep all 3 of our gus overseas. we are 2-0 without them so who needs those hacks :sad:

Stoa's open net miss was a big difference in that game! Most likely would have changed both teams game plans and confidence levels.

they announcers said we are the 2 seed still. how is that? we may play the czech

With the win USA is 2nd in their pool, hence a #2 seed. The number 2 seeds cross over to the other pool and play that pools number 3 seed. which should be the loser of the Finland/Czech game.

Woohoo Canada up 1-0 in the Spengler Cup final